PDA

View Full Version : Help please

kays
10-09-2013, 01:53 PM
I have anxiety and panick attacks all day everyday I'm waiting to see someone about it but am I the only one who has this I am getting myself so upset about it and now I can't physically eat and I'm starving I just can't swallow I feel like I'm guna choke I'm so fed up :(

Dweeb
10-09-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm exactly the same each and every day i have some symptom or another that freaks me out!

I'm still yet to try and get over all of this i have started to read a book to see if that helps and also taking propranolol.

Try and see your doctor about medication and therapy.

Dweeb
10-09-2013, 02:04 PM
As for the eating try little bits now and again til ur appetite returns something like soup :)

You'll be ok you will get through this

kays
10-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Thank you for Ur reply it good to no I'm not the only one although it's not good for us to suffer I really want this to go iv been suffering for so long I also take propanalol do u find they help?

Dweeb
10-09-2013, 02:16 PM
I want it to go ive only had it for 7 weeks and already ive had enough of it. As much as i try to stop the negative thoughts so the pains anxiety/panic attacks go and they just dont :(

I'm just holdin on to the thought that one day this will go.

2bh i really dont think propranolol are workin for me i still get all the symptoms of chest pains, shaky feelings, abdominal pain, dreamy like state of mind/fatigue/ light headedness the list is never ending.

kays
10-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Yep same as it's horrible ain't it I think I'm wishing for an ova night recovery and when it doesn't happen that makes me the same again next day x

Dweeb
10-09-2013, 02:39 PM
I was like that at 1st just wanting things to change over night but i think the best thing we can do to help ourselves is accept that things wont drastically change over night and its all goin to take time and instead of trying to fight it off we need to accept that we have it and only then will we be able to start to recover.