PDA

View Full Version : Really weird feeling.

jayj404
10-01-2013, 04:06 PM
I've had this "feeling" the past couple days and it has been bothering the hell out of me. It's kind of like boredom and sadness. Nothing is going on in my life. Nothing is coming up in my life. It's like.. I have nothing to think about. I don't know how to explain it. It feels more than depression. What is this? Is this like a chemical imbalance or something making me feel weird things? I'm on the verge of a panic attack right now!

vic
10-01-2013, 05:01 PM
I've had this "feeling" the past couple days and it has been bothering the hell out of me. It's kind of like boredom and sadness. Nothing is going on in my life. Nothing is coming up in my life. It's like.. I have nothing to think about. I don't know how to explain it. It feels more than depression. What is this? Is this like a chemical imbalance or something making me feel weird things? I'm on the verge of a panic attack right now!
I can relate to this I've had it for weeks I feel blank but with fears still going on in my head but can't think of any thing that I want to do or that makes me happy or sad it's weird but then I panic to why I'm feeling this way it like something has blocked a part of my brain :(.

Sarah_1292
10-01-2013, 06:46 PM
I can relate to this I've had it for weeks I feel blank but with fears still going on in my head but can't think of any thing that I want to do or that makes me happy or sad it's weird but then I panic to why I'm feeling this way it like something has blocked a part of my brain :(.

yep, exactly me too!

jayj404
10-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Guess it's just a part of anxiety. I hope this goes away soon.

alankay
10-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Depression related and it may soon pass. Alankay

Dahila
10-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Sadness a part of life and probably everyone goes through days like yours. I hope you will feel better in a day or two. It is going to be alright :)