PDA

View Full Version : :(

lucyheath
09-25-2013, 07:28 AM
Can't stop having the feeling that I'm going to have an attack the hot feeling and feeling like I'm going to loose it as I keep seeing people's conversations about having no cure for these dreadful attacks :( the min I feel strong and have really good days something's just push me back down and I get the horrible feelings again :(

lucyheath
09-25-2013, 01:36 PM
Does anyone have the same feeling and I'm always cautious on what I eat an drink as I think maybe it will bring attack on :/

sweetypie
09-29-2013, 11:06 AM
They can be cured. Mine have been cured. I had agoraphobia (I still have some remnants of it now, but a lot of it is gone) and I used to not be able to even open my front door without having a panic attack. I haven't had one in years now, but I know how horrible having panic attacks are and I'm sorry you are going through this!

Lin
10-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Panic attacks when you are eating or drinking, especially outside of the home, are really common. You just have to learn to concentrate on your breathing because it goes shallow and fast when you are panicking. Just stop eating or drinking, think about your breath and slow breath from your stomach. It might only take 3-5 slow breaths and you will feel better to continue eating and drinking. Don't let the panic stop you eating and drinking properly otherwise you will have other health problems too.