PDA

View Full Version : Heart rate increase after eating

Blessed
09-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Ok guys question please..... What kind of foods causes your heart rate to elevate after eating? How high does it go? How long does it stay? Is this normal or just for us anxious folk? Same with exercising. Does your heart rate stay up after exercising and if so for how long? Thanks for input

tmolf36
09-18-2013, 08:09 PM
I am also having trouble driving..any tips?

Cobra
09-18-2013, 08:15 PM
I have a severe food phobia. My hr will go up to 120 bpm after eating. It is normal for your hr to increase a little after eating, but the rest is pure anxiety. Now we just have to believe it.

Dahila
09-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Forwells it is easier said than done. I know the drill and still suffering with anxiety, I am trying to reprogram my brain for years. I am losing one phobia and gaining the new one... it never ends. Do u like "Dune" by Frank Herbert? :)

tmolf36
09-18-2013, 08:44 PM
Did u ever try xanex..my therapist said to try a small dose to take the edge off but I am nervous taking it.

Cobra
09-18-2013, 08:44 PM
I am a huge dune fan!!!

I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear...

I say that to myself sometimes during a panic attack. I know... Geek!!!

Dahila
09-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Cobra is nice to meet a fan of Dune. I am pretty crazy about Dune. I am old woman by the way:))) Only my son understands my fascination with it. :))hehehe I do the same, and I try to listen reggae, sometimes it helps.

Cobra
09-19-2013, 12:05 AM
I read it the first time in grade school. We went to a junk store and I found it in one of the piles. It was an old yellowed paperback. I read that thing until the pages were falling out of it!