PDA

View Full Version : Blurred vision!

Lovelyhead
09-18-2013, 03:52 PM
For some reason, lately I've been really worried about my vision... I really cherish it and it seems like it's diminishing and I'm scared. I get floaters/visual snow etc... But tonight I saw a spider in my bathroom and wanted to take a closer inspection, I had a fright when I tried to look closely and I could not focus! Everything is blurry up until about 7 inches from my eyes, then I can only start to focus.

I'm not sure if this has just happened overnight, whether it's an underlying condition or just age related, I'm only 29 though.

Does this happen to anybody else when they look closely at something? :/ Be sooo grateful to hear from any of you!!

HealthAnxNut
09-18-2013, 03:55 PM
The moral is - do not look closely at spiders! :) But seriously, my anxiety makes my vision blur a lot. Have you gone to an eye doctor? An exam should tell you if there's any issue with your sight, and they can test for all kinds of eye disorders now. I'm 34 and blind as a bat without my glasses! My vision gets even blurrier and I get headaches when it's time for a new prescription.