PDA

View Full Version : Why are my hands and feet always cold!?!?!

mkgirl01
09-05-2013, 07:58 PM
??????????????????

Stephj526
09-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Could definitely be anxiety. Your blood is flowing to other parts of your body more.

autumnbee123
09-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Mine used to be literally 24/7. And I would worry about if for months. It actually finally quit about a month or so ago and I never think about it. I check to see of they're warm or cold and they're usually always warm now that I'm not constantly worrying about my heart being all messed up.

kilmarnock37
09-06-2013, 05:14 AM
Cold hands and feet and extremity's can be a side effect of the medication your in, I've had this for years. Nothing to worry about I'd bet. If the blood is reaching them then your cool don't worry about nothing

sparkling
09-06-2013, 07:13 AM
How long have you been experiencing cold hands/feet? Can you relate it to anything (i.e. medications, any health changes, etc)? I have been living with the same problem for years now. But for me, I think, it's genetic (my dad and his dad suffer from the same thing). I hear that regular contrast shower (hot/cold), long walks and swimming help to improve circulation. I sometimes rub my hand/feet before sleep, it helps to warm them up for some time.