PDA

View Full Version : Effexor

cred
11-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Just about a week into this medication. Anyone else on it?....and did it seem to work for you?

gavin
11-13-2007, 12:49 AM
hello ive been on this medication before i dont no about you but i suffered very bad side effects form this drug i got insomia [spelling] lack off well no sex drive.
up on a high one min down the next, it did help with my anxiety but the side effects where just to much to bear but i dont no what your like every one is different i serpose iam med free atm iam geting cogitive treament which is going well i suffer from alot of muscle tension and cheat pain and so on

Pessima
12-21-2007, 03:50 PM
i am on Effexor the past 2,5 months
i was really bad before trying the med and now i am better but to tell you truth i don't know if it's the medication itself or simply the time that goes by...now i reduced it to a minimum and i don't have any side - effects either

The Melody of Rain
12-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I was on Effexor XL for three months (so I'm told, my memory was terrible at the time) and they had no effect on me.

I was told to expect mild constipation, loss of sex drive (although I've never really had one anyway due to being depressed from the moment I hit teenhood) and that they could potentially suppress my appetite, all which I found out from backtracking journal entries...which I have no recollection of writing :roll: