PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone feel these symptoms

padrepio34
08-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey guys do you get these symptoms at the sametime sharp pains by heart,neck pain,back pain on left all together at once? Please help soo freaking out guys i hope theres someone here that feels the same!!

kendall_leanne
08-26-2013, 09:46 PM
I just posted something similar to this. I get sharp pains that randomly shoot around my chest, shoulders, neck and back. What do yours feel like? Mine kind of feel like flashes of sharp shooting pains..

Jcsmith0817
08-26-2013, 09:54 PM
Hey, I have had those symptoms too when I first started with anxiety, Feels like a heart attack kind of, or something like a knife stabbing you around your chest area, but it will pass, its only your anxiety messing with your mind and body. it can be real scary, but it can be dealt with if you set your mind too it, relax and let it pass. don't feed the fear! Stay strong!

GymRatNoMore
08-26-2013, 10:12 PM
My attacks are more of a lightheaded, nausea, numbness in my extremities (tingling sensation) headache, chest pain (like someone is sitting on me) shortness of breath and finally the worst part is the fear. The fear of an imminent death and it makes all the physical symptoms that much more painful. I'm starting two. A new med tomorrow along with clonzopam

autumnbee123
08-26-2013, 10:32 PM
My attacks are more of a lightheaded, nausea, numbness in my extremities (tingling sensation) headache, chest pain (like someone is sitting on me) shortness of breath and finally the worst part is the fear. The fear of an imminent death and it makes all the physical symptoms that much more painful. I'm starting two. A new med tomorrow along with clonzopam

I have all these too and vision problems!!! So scared. I'm getting an MRI in a few days

padrepio34
08-27-2013, 03:57 AM
U have them at the sametime those symptoms i explain they just come all at once

padrepio34
08-27-2013, 04:01 AM
How about when you breathe in and out you feel the sharp pain?

padrepio34
08-27-2013, 04:04 AM
I just posted something similar to this. I get sharp pains that randomly shoot around my chest, shoulders, neck and back. What do yours feel like? Mine kind of feel like flashes of sharp shooting pains..

Yea i feel the same way!! Do you feel it when you breathe in and out?

emtw12
08-27-2013, 04:08 AM
I had a sharp pain in breast everytime I breathed in n out! it was horrible

stephf
08-27-2013, 06:40 AM
Hi guys,beginning of this Month i got et this sharp chest pain when I breathe in, it only last for a about a second or two but it's scary.

padrepio34
08-27-2013, 06:47 AM
Yea steph i have the when i breathe in and out i guess its the anxiety causing it

stephf
08-27-2013, 06:53 AM
Hi guys, beginning of this month, I got this sharp chest pain by heart when I breath in and out. It only lasted for about a second or two but it was scary so I went to my doctor and she did some check up and told me it was an enxiety so I went to different doctor who also said that it was't coming from the heart but I got her to do the ECG which shows some stress spot so she told me to do stress Eco test which also still shows stress spot that's what she called it I don't know the proper medical term but my doctor has asked cardiologist who told her that there 's nothing to worry about.

Dahila
08-27-2013, 08:39 AM
I call it more or less is that translation " traveling pains" Probably there is English word for that. It is annoying and scary. I get them on the head too. It would be connected to anxiety , I think.

JustAnotherAttack
08-27-2013, 02:15 PM
I occasioanlly get sharp pains where my lungs are...sometimes chest pains.
It really is scary, but at the same time just knowing that nothing is wrong with you physically health wise makes me feel better at least.

padrepio34
08-27-2013, 03:57 PM
Yea its bad my stop today but it comes and goes i just gotta keep hanging in there im starting my cbt therapy next week alot of people said its the best and they stop there anxiety with that so im hoping it will i suffer for too long ! I wanna be happy again