PDA

View Full Version : talk

emtw12
08-25-2013, 02:38 PM
does anyone notice they get sharp pains all over body..? at diff times.
and any one get a achy/numb left arm? it's freaking me out :(

emtw12
08-25-2013, 02:39 PM
and hand :/

itsloulou
08-25-2013, 02:49 PM
does anyone notice they get sharp pains all over body..? at diff times.
and any one get a achy/numb left arm? it's freaking me out :(

Yes, sharp pains everywhere. A little beneath my armpit and a little more to my back... It hurts like hell. Also in my chest and legs. But my armpit wtf. Freaking out aswellll

emtw12
08-26-2013, 02:07 AM
what about the numb/weak n achy left arm? n my fingers get little pains in them. :/ does anyone else get this

kendall_leanne
08-26-2013, 02:31 AM
I used to get that all the time when I first started getting panic attacks. It would be the whole right side of my body, even my face. I thought I was dying and come to find out it is fairly normal for people with anxiety to experience numbness. If it something of concern to you then I would contact your doctor for some piece of mind.

emtw12
08-26-2013, 02:58 AM
I don't get p/attacks. just horrible symptoms. my anxiety is not Even that bad. but docs says its anxiety cs they can't find anything else I'm just sick of my arm aching going numb n weak for no reason especially since its the left and I already get chest n shortness of breathe a lot. hard to believe its anxiety even tho I've had these symptoms b4 but everytime they freak me out 😟 need a friend!

kendall_leanne
08-26-2013, 03:14 AM
I used to get the symptoms before I started experiencing full on panic attacks. I would also experience the numbness from being anemic. It's crazy but there are soooo many symptoms of anxiety that you wouldn't even think could be possible. The mind is a powerful thing and can cause your body and mind to have many weird side effects.

emtw12
08-26-2013, 03:27 AM
what other symptoms did u get b4 hand?

I got told I could just have GAD which isn't panic attacks just physical symptoms and anxiety x

emtw12
08-26-2013, 03:29 AM
what other symptoms did u get before hand?

I think I've just got GAD - physical symptoms and anxiety but not the attacks x

kendall_leanne
08-26-2013, 03:31 AM
From what I can remember it was the numbness in my arms and hands and the side of my face and it was usually in the right side of my body. I remember getting pains in my chest, and having shortness of breath. I also recall getting hot flashes and moments of dizziness.