PDA

View Full Version : So who deals with constant chest tightness and panicky

laurentellez
08-24-2013, 05:36 PM
I have been dealing with this for the past few weeks... In the past hasn't been one of my worst symptoms.. but has become my worst. All the leg pains, head pains and pains in my body vanished when this nasty feeling came over me...
I feel bubbly inside my chest, chest is tight, chest doesn't hurt just feels tight.. no numbness in arms... not really any heart palps just freaky feeling... and constant feeling nervous from belly to throat.. I really need some help... can anyone relate....please

laurentellez
08-24-2013, 10:34 PM
Anyone?????

locksey
08-24-2013, 10:43 PM
I had that most ov last week with my chest feeling tight

laurentellez
08-24-2013, 10:53 PM
I had that most ov last week with my chest feeling tight

So is it common???

Jcsmith0817
08-24-2013, 11:02 PM
Hey Lauren, I've been having bad anxiety since march and know what you mean and feel like.. It's not the best feeling.. I feel weak, nervous, fear, like in a fog, and so many more symptoms. Your not alone with anxiety..

laurentellez
08-24-2013, 11:32 PM
Hey Lauren, I've been having bad anxiety since march and know what you mean and feel like.. It's not the best feeling.. I feel weak, nervous, fear, like in a fog, and so many more symptoms. Your not alone with anxiety..

I actually feel bbetter tonight. . I just don't get it.. I'm soo tired of this... I. Want it to end

locksey
08-25-2013, 03:48 AM
So is it common???

When I was younger that's all I use to get .. Tightness and chest pain

padrepio34
08-25-2013, 05:26 AM
Hey lauren dint worry i been dealing with this over a month and yesterday i was fine didnt have no pain but at night it came out of nowhere that tightness feeling and pain by the heart it comes on for a little while then it goes hate the feeling becuz u think the worst of it!! Ur not the only one feeling this..pm me if you need anything❤

Jcsmith0817
08-27-2013, 08:21 PM
I can't PM yet since i don't have enough post but I will as soon as I do then I will PM you! If anything else is coming up and on your mind please let me know!

Thanks!