PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone?

sitemastercalifornia
08-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Has anyone ever felt anxious from the moment you wake up until you go to bed? Cant stop shaking our having horrible thoughts that you are dying? I have also been super dizzy lately and feel like it's hard to walk. Not much appetite, feel full all the time and not hungry. I feel like i cant sit still either and its hard to relax, nothing relaxes me. I feel like my left arm isnt mine, like i dont really feel it but i can move it if that makes sense. Have neck pain but i think its poor posture from my couch. I have an appt monday but i can't calm down thinking they will tell me the worst news, honestly i dont know how i'll make it through the week.

Do i sound like i have anxiety or more of a medical disease?

str8trippin
08-23-2013, 04:57 PM
Sounds like anxiety to me. I think most people on this forum have felt this way at one time or another, or do feel this way most days.

angieproc1977
08-23-2013, 04:58 PM
Yeah I have days like this too more so when my anxiety was at its worse I feel now that im not as bad as I have been but still get thw very nervous impending doom days even my legs get weak and I shake all through my body x

tailspin
08-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Hi there, Yes I have had similar symptoms and definitely I have had periods of unrelenting anxiety and feeling really unwell for several days and nights at a time. What you describe does sound like anxiety (though, obviously, I"m not a doctor).

It's good you have an appointment on Monday, but I know that the weekend is between now and Monday and that can seem like a really long time. Is there anything you are able to do to distract yourself? Or is there anything at all you can plan to do between now and Monday which will help take your mind mind off things? I know it's hard to plan anything when you think you are dying, but I have found that the more I worry about the physical feelings I'm having the worse they get. If I'm somehow able to distract myself, it can help.

Even though you said you're finding it hard to walk, maybe if you did go outside for some fresh air and walked around a bit, it could help? I know that we release a lot of stress hormones (eg, adrenaline) when we're very anxious and moving around can sometimes help use up a bit of that nervous energy.

Hope you are able to find some respite from the constant anxiety, and I hope your appointment is helpful.

sitemastercalifornia
08-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Hi there, Yes I have had similar symptoms and definitely I have had periods of unrelenting anxiety and feeling really unwell for several days and nights at a time. What you describe does sound like anxiety (though, obviously, I"m not a doctor).

It's good you have an appointment on Monday, but I know that the weekend is between now and Monday and that can seem like a really long time. Is there anything you are able to do to distract yourself? Or is there anything at all you can plan to do between now and Monday which will help take your mind mind off things? I know it's hard to plan anything when you think you are dying, but I have found that the more I worry about the physical feelings I'm having the worse they get. If I'm somehow able to distract myself, it can help.

Even though you said you're finding it hard to walk, maybe if you did go outside for some fresh air and walked around a bit, it could help? I know that we release a lot of stress hormones (eg, adrenaline) when we're very anxious and moving around can sometimes help use up a bit of that nervous energy.

Hope you are able to find some respite from the constant anxiety, and I hope your appointment is helpful.

Thank you, I need to work, I'm scared its poor circulation, I dont really get a huge work out. I work at home and sit on a couch for like 10-12 hrs a day! I hardly get outside do to panic and have never had a full month of constant panic 24/7. I'm not panicky if i am laying down to sleep at night but do wake up at like 4am and feel tired the next day.

Could it be a clot or just horrible anxiety? I just feel so super dizzy 24/7 now and my legs feel the weirdest! My left arm feels like its not there but it still works like i said. I feel like maybe its a nervous breakdown :(

tailspin
08-23-2013, 06:08 PM
It's really good that you don't get panicky when you lie down in bed at night. Often night-time can be the worst time for anxiety. I'm glad you get some relief at night. Let us know what happens at your appointment on Monday. I really hope it helps you.

sitemastercalifornia
08-23-2013, 06:35 PM
It's really good that you don't get panicky when you lie down in bed at night. Often night-time can be the worst time for anxiety. I'm glad you get some relief at night. Let us know what happens at your appointment on Monday. I really hope it helps you.

Thanks Tailspin. So you think the heavy legs, holding walls to walk (sometimes) dizziness, 24/7 panic could all just be what i feel (Anxiety?

saralouise75
08-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi,my legs feel like concrete sometimes,as if I don't want to walk,I am dizzy a lot as well,I live with it now although it does scare me at times.x

sitemastercalifornia
08-24-2013, 06:56 AM
Hi,my legs feel like concrete sometimes,as if I don't want to walk,I am dizzy a lot as well,I live with it now although it does scare me at times.x

Do you ever get anxious 24/7?

pluperfecthell
08-25-2013, 09:23 AM
At one point, I was anxious 24/7 for like... a month. I would be trembling in bed with a racing heart while trying to get to sleep and then only ended up sleeping 2-3 hours. I couldn't bring myself to eat either. I had EVERY symptom in the book and was convinced I was dying, but now I'm better and I've seen what anxiety can do to the body.