PDA

View Full Version : Just a little more stress...

valigail
08-20-2013, 11:25 AM
These past couple weeks have been very rough. I had a big blowup with my husband. I even scared myself. Lots of things I said were true, but my delivery was horrible. We both know where we're at. He actually went to therapy with me last week. He also agreed to go with me again today. I was very surprised. Yesterday, we had to put one of our chihuahuas to sleep. Her name was Tess. She was an old girl and was having many health issues. I miss her terribly. When I asked my sister to go with me to the vet, she pretty much told me to suck it up and deal. I won't be asking her for anything again. Hubby wasn't inclined to even offer to take the day off. He didn't even call to check on me yesterday!!!! It's heartbreaking going thru a loss, but it's another when my husband doesn't care. I'm sick of so many things going wrong. Won't the powers that be give me a little break?!?

HealingTime
08-21-2013, 09:52 AM
I understand where you are at. I feel like this all the time. We have dogs that are a tad out of control and for some reason it's all my fault so my husband now sleeps in the spare room to get a decent night sleep away from the dogs. I'm still stuck with the issues (clickity-clack of the nails on the floor). I'm sad and down in the dumps and sometimes he can work on empathy and sometimes he's just flat out hurtful. I too wonder why I can't catch a break. It's one thing after another these days. I'm sorry you are going through this....

leighlee
08-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Vailigail sorry for your loss. It's hard lossing a pet they become family. It will get better.

Healingtime, I have two great danes that are great dogs but when I'm anxious they are also. I exercise them and ground myself lying next to them. It puts us on the same level. They calm down and so do I!