PDA

View Full Version : Need some something?

autumnbee123
08-20-2013, 06:17 AM
First off, don't read if you're offended by vulgar language. My boyfriend has some dating websites. Some very nasty explicit ones that I. Found. I had to look at all the messages. I'm so fucking infuriated and pissed off. Who the fuck does that. Am I not good enough? I feel like I'm a worthless piece of shit. I feel like I'm hideous. I feel disgusting. I shouldn't feel this way. What the fuck do I do. Seriously. All I do is try and make him happy. And I wondered why he couldn't "keep it up". Now I fucking know why. I always try and look my best. I do everything I can to. And I get this. Why the fuck is this happening to me.

DodgingRain
08-20-2013, 07:06 AM
Guess it depends on the content of the messages. If he's trying to hook up with someone else the two of you may have issues that need to be dealt with. If it's really just material for self gratification I wouldn't worry about it.

sgran002
08-20-2013, 07:20 AM
Don't worry you are beautiful and if he is too blind to see that than someone else will.

alankay
08-20-2013, 07:57 AM
You're pretty for sure. Maybe he isn't worth it. There are approx. 3 billion there guys out there. :)
Alankay

autumnbee123
08-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Lol. Thanks all. (: and yeah. It is something to worry about. If you didn't read close enough. I said they were nasty. Explicit. Meaning these were naked girls. Whores. All he wanted was sex and he was trying to get them to go on dates with him and shit. So yeah I'm pissed off.

sgran002
08-20-2013, 08:08 AM
No prob. Men don't know what they have til it's gone

DodgingRain
08-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Maybe he is worthless, don't know, don't know the two of you, and we don't know what if any issues are in your relationship. If he is really trying to get them to go on dates and stuff I would find a new guy. Usually it's pretty obvious is someone is untrustworthy.

Its hard to really give any real constructive advice since we don't know both sides of what's going on.

sazco
08-26-2013, 12:17 AM
No prob. Men don't know what they have til it's gone

i think it should say people dont know what they have until its gone. but i agree.

Charlotte_
08-26-2013, 07:44 AM
I know it's hard what he's done. It's awful. Perhaps speak to him and ask him why he did it?:/ I know that's the obvious but something must have been going through his mind for him to do that. I understand your pain though. No one would ever want to see that let alone read through the messages. He probably wanted to tell you something or didn't think you were as close as you were before. (Doesn't mean he doesn't love you.) it's just the easiest way out to forget about things. People deal with issues in a different way. :/
Sorry to hear this though! I hope it all sorts out soon! :)

anxiousashley
08-26-2013, 08:37 AM
I would say dump him. Plain and simple. No person needs this in their life and it's a very good indication he isn't trustworthy which is a foundation of any good relationship.

Dahila
08-26-2013, 11:49 AM
In my long life I got something. Cheater is a cheater no matter; woman or men. The situation is just pure cheating, even if it did not happen yet is going to happen soon. Sorry but drop that zero girl. You are going to meet someone who will respect u and love you. :)