PDA

View Full Version : I cant eat

teenpure
08-20-2013, 02:53 AM
I feel fat and I get angry when people talk about my body or weight. I eat and I cry about it so I avoid it for he longest I can. I can go days. Until my European mother force feeds me.

em1
08-20-2013, 03:30 AM
Hello I fully understand how your feeling as I to am no skinny Minnie lol but not eating is not the way to lose it at all as your body goes in to Starvation mode when you don't eat and will store fat not lose it,eat heathy snacks like fruit and drink lots of water this is not only good for anxiety it will make your skin look amazing :)

robocop01
08-21-2013, 08:06 AM
For one, who cares what others think. As long as your happy forget what they say. It is only ugly people that think bad of others physical features. But if you are truly unhappy then focus on nothing but yourself. Seize control of your life.

I was unhappy with myself when I was 245lbs an depressed and a friend gave them same words of encouragement to me. I started dieting by eating 5 small meals a day, gave up alcohol 5 months ago, quit smoking, and exercised at least 3 days a week. Now I'm 164lbs today!

Not saying you have to go out and quit all bad habits in life, but do the things that make you happy, and stop the things that bring you down. You will find inner happiness before you know it. Good luck and stay strong!

-Patrick

Charlotte_
08-26-2013, 07:54 AM
I understand how you feel :/
It's even when the closest of people joke with you with "your fat" jokes and it actually gets to you?:/ they don't understand because they think you know you're joking. If you tell them to stop as it gets to you then it helps a bit :)
As for the eating, do you eat and get a sick feeling after you've eaten so much? It's as if a plug lets so much in and then when it thinks its had enough it will put a stop on it and you can feel the "sick" starting to come up. I have this at the moment and I'm trying to push through it. It's best to tell someone how you feel :/
I made a promise to someone that I will try my best to push eating even when I have the feeling. It helps but its still there. If you need to talk about this I'm only a message away. But I hope it goes soon. Please don't starve yourself :(