PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone feeling

sazaroo
08-15-2013, 04:27 AM
How is everyone today ??

solta
08-15-2013, 04:29 AM
This is the second day in a row when I'm feeling absolutely normal. Its a bit weird but I love it.

sharacel91
08-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Feel like I feel every day down and anxious bla jus wanna get better

raggamuffin
08-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Feel like i've been kicked in the balls but other than that pretty spiffing. It's the weekend soon so I'm excited for that. But also fearing it as I need to tidy my room and I always let it get in such a state before I erven attempt to tackle it making what should be a 20 minute weekly tidy up result in a 3 hour saga which I tend to give up on half way through.

Ed

str8trippin
08-15-2013, 03:43 PM
Having a pretty good day so far, no complaints! I'm still at work for another hour and fifteen minutes and wish I wasn't...it's my birthday and working on your birthday is no fun! But I've gotten a lot done today, and after work I get to see a very good friend that I don't get to hang out with very often, which is a great birthday present, and my band debuts at a local coffee shop this evening, which I'm really looking forward to! I do have one new symptom though, which is probably not really anxiety related it's just annoying me...I'm not stressing about it (yet). I have been trying to do a lot of neck stretches because of my tension headaches, and when I do head rolls I can hear all kinds of crackling and crunching in my neck. It lessens the more I do the head rolls...wondering if it has something to do with the slight misalignment in my c-spine or if it just general tension that needs to work itself out. Anyone else have this?

mylove9080
08-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Tired n short of breaty :-/