PDA

View Full Version : shy of girls

pentium
10-25-2007, 07:55 PM
hi
i am new to this forum and i have this problem of avoiding eye contact with girls and shy of them.
this has made me lose many sexual experiences and i really feels sorry for myself
any ideas and suggestions

antsycat
11-02-2007, 12:12 AM
I had this problem with boys when I was younger. I started improving after I decided that I should think of boys I meet as potential friends rather than protential boyfriends. After I began using this way of thinking, I felt less pressured. Hope that helps!

The Melody of Rain
12-03-2007, 11:57 AM
That's about the best advice you can get.

setler
12-15-2007, 10:50 PM
Maybe try making some close friendships with girls. It is one of those things you just have to go at every time, even though it is hard as hell. I still get nervous when I call a girl on the phone, whether it is a friend, someone I like, or a girl friend...... but I am constantly anxious anyways so maybe it is that ;)

Good luck! PM me if you want to ask more.

bluey
02-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Oh where do i start!!!

louisrapisarda
04-16-2008, 10:12 PM
me 2 i have it i carnt stop it help!!!!!!!!! pm me i am tryig to think of friends. i think they'll look at me think im ugly and walk of
\

if 15 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooliomanx
06-23-2008, 05:06 PM
just try to relax and tel yourself that they like you too

Spot
09-18-2008, 07:59 PM
Keep in mind you may have the perfect level of wrongness/rightness they're looking for and feel comfortable with you. Oh yeah, I found learning to laugh at yourself helps - makes them laugh too.

culljosh
11-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Simply just be yourself.
There is nothing more better
and be in a comfortable place.

if it is her house then let that be as comfortable as you make it.
That part is up too you.

danstelter
12-09-2008, 02:12 PM
A good thing to keep in mind is that there are plenty of girls out there, and the right one will accept you, even the anxious you. So, while you may not have had as much sex as you'd like, you will still find a healthy partner sometime in the future. If one girl doesn't work out, try another. All good things come in time!