PDA

View Full Version : Feeling weird.

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm feeling weird today. I feel really groggy and numbness and getting hot flushes through my body. When I walk it doesn't feel like I am. My heart isn't beating hard or anything. It won't even if I try to think about it. Is this anxiety too? I'm also on my period. Could this have anything to do with it???

sazco
08-13-2013, 10:33 AM
I'm feeling weird today. I feel really groggy and numbness and getting hot flushes through my body. When I walk it doesn't feel like I am. My heart isn't beating hard or anything. It won't even if I try to think about it. Is this anxiety too? I'm also on my period. Could this have anything to do with it???

tbh it could be stress mixed in with your period my sister was telling me how nauseous she has been today just a few monutes ago saying she feels strange as well.

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Yeah. Me head feels weird and heavy. My chest too. And it's kinda hard to breathe. But my heart isn't freaking out or racing. Well it's beating fast but not hard at all. Ugh I hate this.

anxietysux
08-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Yeah. Me head feels weird and heavy. My chest too. And it's kinda hard to breathe. But my heart isn't freaking out or racing. Well it's beating fast but not hard at all. Ugh I hate this.

I feel the same way today:( I keep freaking out and I'm at work. Do you take any meds?

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 10:42 AM
): no I don't. I literally feel so weak. I kinda want to call an ambulance but that might be taking it too far?? I feel sick though. And I have absolutely no one here with me or no one to talk to.

anxietysux
08-13-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm not on any meds either. I l know how you feel. Just keep telling yourself that it's just anxiety and that it will pass. Try and lay down if you can with a fan or air conditioner. That seems to help me sometimes. You will be ok!

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 10:49 AM
Yeah! I do. I just got ready to go for a walk with a cold water bottle. I already feel better but I was getting really weird red and green flashes in my eyes when I would blink. Wtf. It was really freaky

anxietysux
08-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Good! My vision gets all crazy too and makes me freak!

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Yeah! I had to google it. Lol.

str8trippin
08-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Don't Google! Googling is just about the worst idea there is for someone having anxiety...and it easily becomes like an addiction.

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 11:40 AM
When I google my symptoms I always add anxiety to them so the stuff that pops up is all stuff that has to do with other people going through the same thing or it will be in a medical website for anxiety.

robocop01
08-13-2013, 11:58 AM
I have been in a dream-like state this morning as well. Somedays I wake up and don't think about anything for hours feeling alive, then somedays I feel as if I'm living in a dream just walking around with no goal to accomplish or anything.