PDA

View Full Version : Struggling

shoestring
08-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Im tired of dragging myself though hell; back again. I'm tired of the wolf, the bear, the chase, fear. I'm tired of white knuckling to claw my way back to sanity. I'm tired of the brink, failing, repeat repeat repeat. I'm tired of taking 1 step forward and 3 back. I'm tired of fast heart beats and heart burn. Tired of mind numbing and auto pilot. I'm tired of the breathlessness, the weighed down. Tired of the pull. Tired of grasping, holding and falling to oblivion again. And again. Im tired of choking back breaths and tears. Im tired of happy faces and false promises. Im tired of hope. IM tired of the struggle. IM tired.

Sockpuppet
08-13-2013, 12:57 AM
Hi there,

Reading your post brought tears to my eyes as I know how overwhelming anxiety/panic symptoms can be. It's hard fighting everyday whilst it appears everyone around you has it all too easy. It's frustrating, isolating and certainly depressing. At least everyone here understands the struggle of the mind. Don't lose hope friend, am here if you need an ear : )

Saldav
08-13-2013, 01:08 AM
God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers

acetone
08-13-2013, 03:38 AM
"tired of the wolf, the bear, the chase, fear" -Nice rhyming

Saldav
08-13-2013, 03:45 AM
"tired of the wolf, the bear, the chase, fear" -Nice rhyming

I don't think he was trying to rhyme, as a matter of fact none of that rhymed. This person has had it up to his forehead and is feeling overwhelmed with all the symptoms.

starlightbliss
08-13-2013, 11:38 AM
You are not alone my friend... know that, and try to connect and relate to other in your life and get the focus external, it can help out a lot... all the best :)

str8trippin
08-13-2013, 11:47 AM
I don't think he was trying to rhyme, as a matter of fact none of that rhymed. This person has had it up to his forehead and is feeling overwhelmed with all the symptoms.

I'm just glad someone else is aware of the fact that bear and fear don't rhyme anyway.

But seriously, I totally understand being overwhelmed by all of this and just being tired...all around tired...I know I am!

shoestring
08-13-2013, 02:30 PM
Certainly not trying to rhyme or write a poem. Just venting. Thank you for your kind words.