PDA

View Full Version : Please help me I am begging!!!

Blessed
08-12-2013, 06:29 PM
I just had a spicy supper drank several glasses of water, now my heart rate is 150 please someone help me through this

Blessed
08-12-2013, 06:32 PM
I just had a spicy supper drank several glasses of water, now my heart rate is 150 please someone help me through this

Please my chest is shaky and hurting I'm scared !!!

MrsJ88
08-12-2013, 06:43 PM

Try to take some TUMS or drink milk. Is your heart racing because you're scared from your chest burning from the food?

MrsJ88
08-12-2013, 06:44 PM

Last week I ate something a little spicy then my chest hurt and I started to panic so I took 2mg of Valium and within 30 minutes I felt way better. Just anxiety

GymRatNoMore
08-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Happened to me too a little while ago, I ended up purging and choking for like 20 minutes but was able to relax a bit after and took a few meds

Blessed
08-12-2013, 07:08 PM
It's like my whole chest is on vibrate and I cannot get my hr to normal. I tried dark room, breathing, cold water took 3 Ativan is this normal???? How long can your heart rate stay up before you have can have a heart attack?

MrsJ88
08-12-2013, 07:12 PM
It's like my whole chest is on vibrate and I cannot get my hr to normal. I tried farm room, breathing, cold water took 3 Ativan is this normal???? How long can your heart rate stay up before you have can have a heart attack?

I honestly am not sure about this. I don't think you'll have a heart attack from a racing pulse...what do you use to check your rate?

majesty
08-12-2013, 07:20 PM
I was told a technique to help reduce the heart rate..... Act as if you're on the toilet and you feel constipated so you keep on pushing.

Blessed
08-12-2013, 07:36 PM
It's like my whole chest is on vibrate and I cannot get my hr to normal. I tried dark room, breathing, cold water took 3 Ativan is this normal???? How long can your heart rate stay up before you have can have a heart attack?

Can anyone answer this?

Blessed
08-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Can anyone answer this?

Please???????

brian_s_21
08-12-2013, 07:39 PM
it's like my whole chest is on vibrate and i cannot get my hr to normal. I tried dark room, breathing, cold water took 3 ativan is this normal???? How long can your heart rate stay up before you have can have a heart attack?

go to the hospital just to be on the safe side!! If is not going away

Blessed
08-13-2013, 07:05 AM
go to the hospital just to be on the safe side!! If is not going away

With my insurance, now if your conditions is non life threatening insurance will not pay a dime. I wish who ever thought that rule up would have to walk a mile in our shoes...... Just one day. They would be begging for mercy

locksey
08-13-2013, 08:06 AM
With my insurance, now if your conditions is non life threatening insurance will not pay a dime. I wish who ever thought that rule up would have to walk a mile in our shoes...... Just one day. They would be begging for mercy

Your getting yrself worked up .... Stop testing yr BP / Heart rate etc as this is seriously not helping you.... I know yr scared and prob even petrified etc , I've been in a really bad place b4 some years back and couldn't see light at the end if the tunnel , had to give up my job ... I was ill.... But I made it , I came thru it ..so I can really say I understand ..
Is there really no-one at all to Kan talk to at yr church just so u have a little support ? No-one at all ? Not even the pastor or his wife ? A group leader ? Just someone ...
Hugs 2u ...x

alankay
08-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Your heart can't self destruct like that. It will run out of adrenaline and slow down in time. If you've been told your heart is OK no worries. Otherwise did the ativan help as it took effect? Alankay

starlightbliss
08-13-2013, 11:34 AM
I would go to the hospital dude honestly...

nf1234
08-14-2013, 10:37 AM
I am a little late on this post but no you do not need to goto the hospital bc your heart rate is high. It's called a panic attack and you heart rate isnt going down because you keep fueling it by not calming down. Heart attacks do not happen from elevated heart rates. Your heart rate can go way above the number you just listed. My guess is the spicy meal caused a feeling of discomfort and then your let the fear set in. "Ut oh my heart rate is up I wonder what this spicy food did to my heart". You thinking that just makes your heart rate go up faster and then you get scared bc its going so fast and it gets faster. My guess is you eventually calmed down, heart rate went down, and now you are fine? Trust me iv'e been there and its hell but it helps to know the medical facts behind it all so you can tell yourself "hey its impossible for my heart to just beat so fast it explodes". Think about people that exercise or run marathons for long periods of time.

sharacel91
08-14-2013, 03:59 PM
It was prob just heartburn or indigestion do you live in the UK blessed? If so buy gaviscon this can really help it I drink the stuff after every meal at the moment Im pregnant as well so I'm prone to heartburn it scares the hell out of me but this stuff helps and works quick. Anxiety can cause indigestion problems as well your digestive system doesn't work as quick as it should which can cause heart burn ect. If you don't live in the UK find something for indigestion I bet it will help.