PDA

View Full Version : Im ready to end it all

teenpure
08-12-2013, 03:36 AM
I'm done with bipolar, done with depression, done with psychosis, done with anorexia. I'm done with everything. I can't do this anymore. Nobody cares. Nobody understands.

Saldav
08-12-2013, 03:40 AM
Don't say that! Be strong!!!!!

Remember;

GOD GIVES HIS HARDEST BATTLES TO HIS STRONGEST SOLDIERS!

Saldav
08-12-2013, 03:44 AM
I'm done with bipolar, done with depression, done with psychosis, done with anorexia. I'm done with everything. I can't do this anymore. Nobody cares. Nobody understands.

I care, I love you, and I don't even know you, but I feel your pain. please be strong. I DO UNDERSTAND TRUST ME PLEASE .....

HealingTime
08-15-2013, 11:38 AM
I was where you were just a few weeks ago. Get yourself meds, distract yourself. Watch lots of TV whatever it takes while the meds work. You are wanted and needed on this earth!

Lin
08-17-2013, 09:53 PM
I totally understand what you are saying. My head has been in such a bad place for 4 months that I can't get it back to be able to get better. I have never acted on suicidal thoughts before but these past few months have taken two overdoses. When I do it I just act without thinking of anybody or anything. I just have to get out because head can't stand the pressure any more.
Psychologist has told me that until you can get your head to come back to the present and be able to live in the present, if only for a few minutes a day, that you won't get better because all your head does is go round and round in circles thinking about the stories about the bad bits in our lives. You have to be able to break the viscious circle and then you give your head chance to get better.
Not easy, and I keep acting on the urges, without putting in the Stop break and sensibly thinking about things and not acting.
Just need to stop feeling like head is exploding and then it feels like you could start thinking rationally again.

MissyTone
08-17-2013, 11:55 PM
You have to remember that this to shall pass don't take the easy way out that won't fix anything I'm sorry you're feeling this way ....I just remember that I have survived way worse than this I can keep going. It will all be ok in the end...and if its not okay? its not the end - don't give up on yourself....you are your own worst enemy but you are the only one who can win the battle with yourself. Trust pray or scream ....just. don't quit

mistiblue
08-18-2013, 01:41 AM
I'm sorry your feeling this way. Nothing is worth taking your own life. Everyone has someone that needs them. Try to make a list of positives things in your life. Even if its the littlest things. This helps!
Healingtime- I'm do glad to hear your doing better :)

sazco
08-19-2013, 01:39 AM
I care, I love you, and I don't even know you, but I feel your pain. please be strong. I DO UNDERSTAND TRUST ME PLEASE .....

True shit.

Saldav
08-20-2013, 02:43 AM
True shit.

It comes from the heart, us with anxiety/depression are a special kind, we need to help one another especially when one feels alone. United we stand devided we fall.

sazco
08-20-2013, 03:26 AM
It comes from the heart, us with anxiety/depression are a special kind, we need to help one another especially when one feels alone. United we stand devided we fall.

The phrase should be united we stand divided we still stand. I understand your frustration but you'll never beat anything by quitting.

rebeccacole
09-09-2013, 07:30 AM
try surround yourself with people you love and love you to distract yourself xxxxxx

Lost84
09-13-2013, 01:23 PM
We are sent here to grow and learn, life can't just be flowers and roses for everyone otherwise what use would that be? Try to be strong and live your life for now in this moment, try to detract from negative thinking and if you find yourself thinking this way distract yourself or just simple tell yourself to stop thinking that way, there are plenty of people in this world who value and love you. Positive thinking attracts just that, love the person you are. It's not easy, I know I'm trying to do it myself but in years to come you'll look back at this moment and think I'm such a strong person for getting through this. There is hope for everyone xxxx

alankay
09-13-2013, 07:57 PM
Trust me. The way you feel right now is not really how'll you feel down the road soon. Hang in there!!! Don't make that mistake. Things will turn around soon at some point. Don't let how you feel right now define how life is or will be. It is darkest before the dawn!!!
Alankay

NixonRulz
09-13-2013, 10:46 PM

You sound like you are now ready for the cure.

You are sick and tired of letting these things control how you feel

You just took the power away from them by getting in control

You have chosen how you react to all the negativity and disorders and that is why you continue to feel bad

By declaring your power to make decisions, you just took a huge step,forward

There. Is a reason the windshield is bigger than the rear view mirror.

You are on to a new beginning

Don't stop your forward momentum. You're almost there

And you would be a fool to believe no one understands or cares. You have us all.

We understand and have been where you have been and many of us are cured or on the home stretch

September, 2014 - you think back one year ago and remember how you almost gave up on the life you now love

You won. All you have to do is now believe it.