PDA

View Full Version : My story

Mr.B$
08-08-2013, 09:08 PM
My Name is Michael and I've been having panic attacks and anxiety issues for over 2yrs. My attacks started when I would be in a large group of people and I'm far from shy and didn't understand why I had those weird feelings i was experiencing. I would get nervous and would start sweating and thought it was do to being tired or it was to hot could not point it out . My true full blown attack was 1.5yrs ago I thought I was having a heart attack Im talking ambulances and visits to the hospital 22 times . I could not leave my house without fear of dying, not sleeping. What a nightmare ! I've been on 5 diff meds all making me feel like a zombi. So lets fast forward to today I'm typing this and I'm feeling shit. I've gotten better in someways like no hospitals no meds, but having a real hard time with this. No one can tell what I'm feeling inside as I try to live my life as I don't have anxiety or panic attacks but its a battle everyday. We need support!

We need to have groups set up worldwide to meet weekly to help each-other get better.

If there is anyone in the Toronto Area who is interested please contact me.

Michael

ADD
08-08-2013, 09:59 PM
My Name is Michael and I've been having panic attacks and anxiety issues for over 2yrs. My attacks started when I would be in a large group of people and I'm far from shy and didn't understand why I had those weird feelings i was experiencing. I would get nervous and would start sweating and thought it was do to being tired or it was to hot could not point it out . My true full blown attack was 1.5yrs ago I thought I was having a heart attack Im talking ambulances and visits to the hospital 22 times . I could not leave my house without fear of dying, not sleeping. What a nightmare ! I've been on 5 diff meds all making me feel like a zombi. So lets fast forward to today I'm typing this and I'm feeling shit. I've gotten better in someways like no hospitals no meds, but having a real hard time with this. No one can tell what I'm feeling inside as I try to live my life as I don't have anxiety or panic attacks but its a battle everyday. We need support!

We need to have groups set up worldwide to meet weekly to help each-other get better.

If there is anyone in the Toronto Area who is interested please contact me.

Michael
Hey Michael welcome to the forum, this is a great place for anxiety sufferers and everyone is great. I totally agree that we should have support groups everywhere but since we don't let me recommend another method that I find very useful that I myself use "KiK messenger" it's free and you can use it to talk to people who deal with anxiety directly when your anxiety levels are up or experiencing a panic attack.
Good luck to you and remember we are here if you need us :)

leighlee
08-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Hey Michael welcome to the forum, this is a great place for anxiety sufferers and everyone is great. I totally agree that we should have support groups everywhere but since we don't let me recommend another method that I find very useful that I myself use "KiK messenger" it's free and you can use it to talk to people who deal with anxiety directly when your anxiety levels are up or experiencing a panic attack.
Good luck to you and remember we are here if you need us :)

What is this messenger?

ADD
08-09-2013, 04:53 PM
What is this messenger?

It's a phone application, sorry I didn't clarify :)

leighlee
08-10-2013, 02:30 AM
It's a phone application, sorry I didn't clarify :)

Hi, I found it! Is this something that you need to know everyone to message?