PDA

View Full Version : Curious?

mkgirl01
08-08-2013, 07:53 PM
What does everyone think the hardest part of having anxiety is?

emtw12
08-09-2013, 02:00 AM
The physical symptoms :(

itsloulou
08-09-2013, 03:14 AM
The physical symptoms :(

Yes.. For me aswel, because they make it hard to do things as you usually would and cause my anxiety attacks the most because I feel like I'll just die because of what I feel... I hate the physical part. Luckily I'm not the only one :(

leetbulldog
08-09-2013, 03:21 AM
Yes.. For me aswel, because they make it hard to do things as you usually would and cause my anxiety attacks the most because I feel like I'll just die because of what I feel... I hate the physical part. Luckily I'm not the only one :(

Physical symptoms are the hardest for me aswell :/ they depress me sometimes :(

itsloulou
08-09-2013, 03:29 AM
Physical symptoms are the hardest for me aswell :/ they depress me sometimes :(

Yes me too.. I just graduated from high school, and I only suffer from anxiety for a month now... But I feel like it's such a hardcore form of anxiety.... This is definitely not the way that I planned my summer. I am supposed to have fun, party with friends. This is a whole different summer. And now it really is a whole different summer. Stupid anxiety. And to think that there are so many people who suffer from anxiety for a much longer time, a month is already to much.. I wish you the best really. Everyone. No one deserves something like this.

str8trippin
08-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Definitely have to agree with everyone here that the hardest thing is how physical the anxiety manifests itself because it's hard to function when you physically don't feel good on top of stress and worry. The other thing that I get frustrated with is how hard it is to relate to people what you are going through because unless they have experienced it themselves, they don't get it, and a lot of medical professionals treat you like you're just as crazy as you feel, or that you're just seeking some kind of drugs because anxiety, and even many of the physical symptoms that come along with it, aren't like having a broken leg where you can easily see what is wrong with a person...it's not quite as straightforward.

jessy
08-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Definitely have to agree with everyone here that the hardest thing is how physical the anxiety manifests itself because it's hard to function when you physically don't feel good on top of stress and worry. The other thing that I get frustrated with is how hard it is to relate to people what you are going through because unless they have experienced it themselves, they don't get it, and a lot of medical professionals treat you like you're just as crazy as you feel, or that you're just seeking some kind of drugs because anxiety, and even many of the physical symptoms that come along with it, aren't like having a broken leg where you can easily see what is wrong with a person...it's not quite as straightforward.

Agree with all of this ^^^
I'm really struggling with everything at the moment . Everything seems so hard . My poor kids :-(

kbuzz1
08-09-2013, 10:44 AM
The fact that it prevents me from being myself. I know who I am in my head but it won't come out because I'm so damn nervous for no reason.

vic
08-09-2013, 10:54 AM
The fact that u get pains nd funny feelings all over your body ur brain makes u feel so ill which manifests so u think uv sumut serious nd make u feel shit :(

Nathan415
08-09-2013, 11:01 AM
I can really struggle to see past it. I know in my head that it comes and gos but when it comes its so hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel.