PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and the dificulties

ZBlit
10-21-2007, 12:22 PM
I have a lot of stuff wrong with me, yet.. and this is the point of my thread.

I cannot get help for any of it, it's impossible.

I don't know how someone who is worse than me would cope as I can't sort myself out.

I've been to the doctor's about 4 times to speak about different things such as anxiety or panic attack's and how I feel and stuff and they don't seem to do anything.

They have prescribed diazipam and escitalipram and also beta blockers.

I think my problems are:

Anxiety
Depression
OCD (mildly) (but enough for people to question me, usually "why do you wash your hands so much")
and weird thoughts, almost getting kinda like some sort of schizophrenia (so this in turn makes me scared and have anxiety about that) I don't feel like the old me anymore, and everyone I know feels different.

New..

Starting to have social anxiety (dont know where this has come from)

I think most of my troubles is drug related, as in I used to smoke weed about a year and half ago and did that heavily for around 6 months. This lead to one massive whitey that kinda fucked my head up and didn't feel the same ever since I think.

two months ago I took 10 ectasy tablets in one go and was messed up for around 30 hours, since then i've decided not to touch any sort of drug again and haven't.

My memory is fucked, I completly forget what has actually happened over this long time of shit.

The other day I feel like everyone is looking at me in town..

I think i'm losing my mind, so any advise what to do next, i'm actually having some weird panic attack right now, all my vision is messed up and I feel tense and little confused at times.

So this post hasn't been written very constuctivly.

(i would say though I have a job and I also study, and also have relationships with girls and have some friends, I'm really good at hiding all these problems)

(cba doing spelling correct :p)