PDA

View Full Version : Agh job interview today!

futurebound
08-08-2013, 02:00 AM
Hey guys and gals!

So I have a job interview today for the end of my uni course in mental health. Fairly nervous tbf and it doesn't help I'm only 10 days into my new medication which is still making me jittery!

But it's like this, we can only do our best in life right? It's all about thinking positively right! Just thought I'd share this with u all as I am nervous too hell, whereas usually I'd be so confident :/

Hope everyone is well !

leighlee
08-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Hey guys and gals!

So I have a job interview today for the end of my uni course in mental health. Fairly nervous tbf and it doesn't help I'm only 10 days into my new medication which is still making me jittery!

But it's like this, we can only do our best in life right? It's all about thinking positively right! Just thought I'd share this with u all as I am nervous too hell, whereas usually I'd be so confident :/

Hope everyone is well !

Deep breath! Good luck today.

sazaroo
08-08-2013, 02:24 AM
Hey guys and gals!

Hope everyone is well !

You are going to do just fine, deep breathes and when you get back you can tell us all how well you done :)

futurebound
08-08-2013, 02:35 AM
Thank you :) it's just the thought of being in a tiny hot room with 4 people asking me questions. Just hope I don't panic too much :/

sazaroo
08-08-2013, 02:44 AM
Thank you :) it's just the thought of being in a tiny hot room with 4 people asking me questions. Just hope I don't panic too much :/

Its cold out today so think about a nice chilled room were there 4 ppl you are possibly going to be working with, take deep breathes before you answer you will be fine, i wanna know all about it when you get out :) what time you gta go ?? :)

futurebound
08-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Its cold out today so think about a nice chilled room were there 4 ppl you are possibly going to be working with, take deep breathes before you answer you will be fine, i wanna know all about it when you get out :) what time you gta go ?? :)

I know so hopefully it won't be too bad, and yeah I will control my breathing and hold back the thoughts! It's at 14:30 not too long now!!

Kelloyal
08-08-2013, 06:55 AM
Good luck on the interview!!!

futurebound
08-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Good luck on the interview!!!

Aww thank u! It went really well despite getting anxious but managed to control it :)

leighlee
08-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Congrats! That must of felt good.

futurebound
08-09-2013, 03:30 AM
Congrats! That must of felt good.

Yeah it deffo did :) once I started talking it just went and I was able to focus. It was more when I was in the waiting room and doing the test that got me. Still, came out the other side feeling proud.

jessy
08-09-2013, 06:03 AM
Well done !!!

:-) xx