PDA

View Full Version : new member intro

MissyTone
08-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Hello

My name is Missy but everyone calls me Chola. I'm a singer songwriter currently in Seattle finishing up school, I've been living in CA though for the past 4 years off and on. I have just recently started getting panic attacks ....I think due to health issues I have anxiety now. The attacks were usually the same ...thought I was having a heart attack went to ER nothing wrong....got a sedative and was sent home. Didn't even know why it was happening ...ER doctors never suggested panic attacks my DR in CA figured it was high blood pressure and my neuropathy ....then my mom did her research....and we learned it was panic attacks. When I came home to Seattle they started happening every day. Learned breathing exercises that helped a little....started school. Had tonsss of homework didn't have an attack for several days, or just almost attacks that I ignored with my homework. Now I'm having attacks in different forms. Legs numbness that's painful and heavy sudden un normal sleepy or weighed down feeling without rapid heart beats or breathing issues....I have to say I'm soooooo glad that I was told about this forum. It has already helped a lot. I am feeling yucky now but this is a good venting tool, it feels a little better when u can tell someone your having an attack. ...just to feel safer ...since its always that horrible thought in the back of your mind "what if this isn't an attack and I die alone.". ....that's where it all goes to crap. Thanks for letting me ramble