PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone feel weird pain on there left arm

padrepio34
08-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Hey everyone just wanna ask you guys do you feel like soreness on your left arm its real pain in the butt it feels liked you just finish working out and weakness? Please i would love to hear from you guys!!! Thank you friends

str8trippin
08-06-2013, 10:57 AM
I had this happening around the beginning of July...for about two days I had this aching pain in my left arm and hand, along with twinges that would come and go, and some similar pain in the left side of my chest. Like you describe, it almost felt like I had been working out and my arm felt sore and weak. I finally got scared enough by it when it wouldn't stop that I went to the ER; they checked me out, did an EKG, and sent me home with some Ativan for my anxiety after everything was normal. Shortly thereafter, the symptoms stopped.

padrepio34
08-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Yea i went to the cardio about two months ago had a sono gram and stress test everything was fine so i know theres nothing wrong...so i guess its the anxiety causing this?

str8trippin
08-06-2013, 11:00 AM
It definitely can be. Anxiety can cause so many weird things.

padrepio34
08-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Yea thats what i was thinkin.. I mean i had every test done im gonna try to pay mind to it maybe it will go away!! Thanks for the info

chasingdogma
08-06-2013, 12:47 PM
I get this in both arms, but specifically my left..any time I'm in a health anxiety flare up. In fact, many of my joints will feel painful. So as silly as this may sound, I go work out so my joints and muscles have a reason to be sore. Then I worry less about it.

padrepio34
08-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Yea its like i have the pain for an hour or two then it stops for a little bit then it comes back thats happens to you too?

HealthAnxNut
08-06-2013, 01:30 PM
ALL THE TIME! I have come to think mine might be referred pain due to digestion issues, or possible a shoulder issue. I hate it!!

chasingdogma
08-06-2013, 01:57 PM
ALL THE TIME! I have come to think mine might be referred pain due to digestion issues, or possible a shoulder issue. I hate it!!
That's completely possible. I know that if I have indigestion and acid reflux, the pain travels up through my back, into my left shoulder and down into my arm. The pain is not noticeable if I'm not in "anxiety mode" but when I'm tense I feel it. I didn't realize it was acid reflux until I really paid attention to it.