PDA

View Full Version : doctors

emtw12
08-02-2013, 08:56 AM
well I went to the doctors for the numbness and tingly in both arms she says it could be carpel tunnel or just anxiety and I says I have it constant tho :/ and she says it's anxiety!!!

emtw12
08-02-2013, 08:56 AM
she says o take propanolol as it slows the heart relaxes the muscles and helps u breathe better. and she says it'll help the numbness

catchaneye
08-02-2013, 04:58 PM
anxiety can do some strange things to us cant it!

mistiblue
08-02-2013, 08:45 PM
You sound like me! Doctors can be frustrating! I have this aching pain in my left shoulder/ breast/ rib cage and sometimes down my whole side and the docs say it's anxiety!! Really?!! I'm very frustrated at this point because I am seen on a military base and have to jump through hoops to see a civilian doc. I know if I didn't have anxiety it wouldn't bother me as much! Oh the joy!!

Stephj526
08-02-2013, 10:26 PM
well I went to the doctors for the numbness and tingly in both arms she says it could be carpel tunnel or just anxiety and I says I have it constant tho :/ and she says it's anxiety!!!

I had the numbness for a while too. Even spent the weekend in the hospital. It's horrible. But turns out it was just my anxiety. A few weeks of mess and I feel so much better with the symptoms b

emtw12
08-03-2013, 02:49 AM
I need to find the courage to take tablets lol :(