PDA

View Full Version : What do i do !?

jhunter89
07-31-2013, 01:47 PM
My best friend is really depressed and wants to kill himself. I care about him deeply but even I can't think of a good enough reason for him to live. It really hurts and I just want to jump off the nearest, tallest building.

samb1155
08-01-2013, 01:11 AM
I've had two brothers who have killed themselves, it's the most traumatic thing in the world, being a survivor of suicide is the most horrendous thing to deal with. I beg of you to talk to your friend. Suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem, maybe take your friend to a survivors support group to see the aftermath of suicide.

I hope your friend finds his happiness

jhunter89
08-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Thank you so much. He is very up and down. I am so sorry for your loss :(

samb1155
08-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Thank you! Just try to make him realise his life has worth, and there's a reason as to why he's here :-) I really do hope you and he gets better I haven't stopped thinking about you both since I read this post

jhunter89
08-03-2013, 06:30 PM
That is so sweet :) that makes me feel nice. Take care honey x

samb1155
08-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Your very welcome :-) there is some amazing support groups out there as well to go to, I don't know which country you are in but in the UK there's an amazing support service called CALM (campaign against living miserable) its designed just for men, there is some really good information on it and a phone help line as well x