PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do to help myself right now, need advice desperately..

Applecherry
07-31-2013, 10:03 AM
I may have mentioned before about my break up in case anyone noticed.. but, I've just been feeling progressively worse for over a month now.. I've been able to keep my spirits up with hobbies.. but that's basically the only thing I've got at the moment..

I know that it's over between me and my ex.. but, I realize I am scared to death not knowing where I am going to go or what I am going to do without him. I've been going on for some time fighting with him on a daily basis.. (and god knows how that kept me afloat emotionally) and since, I got to the point I cannot stand even arguing with him anymore.. So I've finally cut off communication.. but I haven't felt any better since doing so. Still, deep down, I'm in love with him.. but I don't see that many options for moving on.. Being alone with hobbies doesn't help enough.. I have no other close friendships. I just don't know what to do. I'm freaking out and tired of feeling bad. It's like I can't be happy with him, and can't be happy without him, there's got to be something I can do to make this pain stop!

I have panic attacks daily, and I cry everyday after I have one..

I've never felt so lifeless and scared in my entire life. I feel like this takes away my life from me, the time I should appreciate with family, and just enjoying life, I can't because of all this with him..

What's getting to me right now is, I was looking forward to doing some of my hobbies a few days ago, but now I just don't feel like it, I can't seem to make the time. All I want to do is sleep.

I'm really worried about this. I'm sick of this shit and suffering like this over someone who was never worth it.