PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Fenrir
07-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Hello. I've had anxiety throughout much of my life but it's only been in the last year it's become particularly bad. Alittle about me. Well as I said, ever since I was a kid, I've had a problem with anxiety and panic attacks. It was easy to get me riled up. This sort of dissipated as I grew older and I thought I had a handle on it in college but I was wrong on that as my anxiety returned and I started dealing with depression. My grades suffered but a semester later, I brought myself back up, along with my grades. After college, things got better as I started searching for a career. Worked a number of odd jobs but found myself struggling to really get anywhere. The longer this trend lasted, the more my anxiety built up again. I attempted to get into grad school but my mediocre GPA hindered this effort. I found myself having panic attacks which got incredibly bad 6 months ago after I had a bad falling out with a long-time friend of mine. I finally reached out to others for support. This helped out alot. I find myself still struggling to deal with my anxiety problems so I sought out online community's and found this one.