PDA

View Full Version : Begging it to go!

sharacel91
07-28-2013, 03:03 PM
I am at my end with this anxiety everytime I say nope that's it I'm gonna beat this not let it control me and really concentrate on getting better then I go and get a pain in my chest or funny heart beat I find it hard to tell myself it's normal and just anxiety. I just want to get better. I am 3 months pregnant nearly and need to be anxiety free by the time my baby comes otherwise I'm going to be a mess I haven till feb 2014 to get better please wish me luck I'm going to need it.

I am also deciding whether to delete certain things of my phone.. Like Facebook as I seem to spend my life on there and the news apps I have as soon as I see something about death it sets me off again ... I also need to banned myself from google as its the worse thing ever.

It's so hard to teach yourself not to let certain things control you. I also need to maybe speak to a doctor as my doctor thinks I'm pretty much over my anxiety which I am really not. There's do much I can be doing to help me self but just don't have motivation well it's time I get my ass in gear in November it will be a year my life has been controlled by this monster in me I just really want to be over it :(

sazaroo
07-28-2013, 03:09 PM
Hun i know how you feel hin its hard but you have gta stay strong you can beat this hun and everyone on this site is hear for you :)

brookie93
07-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Pregnancy makes anxiety at a all time high I had my daughter may 31st of this year and I'm still dealing with it. Enjoy the pregnancy. Once you have the baby you can focus on that and also get on some meds if you want.. But in the mean time maybe seek some therapy don't try to stress too much

Lin
07-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Hormones are all over place with pregnancy so probably not helping your anxiety. Try accepting and see if you can enjoy pregnancy as much as possible. Be kind to yourself.

shelley15
07-28-2013, 04:57 PM
I am at my end with this anxiety everytime I say nope that's it I'm gonna beat this not let it control me and really concentrate on getting better then I go and get a pain in my chest or funny heart beat I find it hard to tell myself it's normal and just anxiety. I just want to get better. I am 3 months pregnant nearly and need to be anxiety free by the time my baby comes otherwise I'm going to be a mess I haven till feb 2014 to get better please wish me luck I'm going to need it.

I am also deciding whether to delete certain things of my phone.. Like Facebook as I seem to spend my life on there and the news apps I have as soon as I see something about death it sets me off again ... I also need to banned myself from google as its the worse thing ever.

It's so hard to teach yourself not to let certain things control you. I also need to maybe speak to a doctor as my doctor thinks I'm pretty much over my anxiety which I am really not. There's do much I can be doing to help me self but just don't have motivation well it's time I get my ass in gear in November it will be a year my life has been controlled by this monster in me I just really want to be over it :(

I suffered anxiety before and during my pregnancy I have a huge phobia of doctors and hospitals and when I was giving birth to my son I had high blood pressure and fast heart beat I told then its because of anxiety but they wouldn't let me home they finally did after a week but a soon as I got home I was so relived and where I was so busy looking after my new son I didn't have time to feel anxious, until my son got to about 1 and my anxiety started again. Honestly you will be okay once your baby is here nothing else will matter. Good luck.