PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Katevictoria
07-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Hey guys,

I've never done anything like this before but I am working on making a change and working on my anxieties. What better way then to reach out! I'm 23 and suffer from depression, anxiety and social phobias.
As I said, I'm 23, and I haven't really done anything with my life because of my anxieties and social issues and I'm really just fed up. I've never had a job longer than 2 months and never completed any courses. I've had anxieties for as long as I can remember and I've said I was going to work on it and try to manage it, but never went through with it. I'm really trying this time and it can get frustrating, which I'm sure is relatable.
I'm looking forward to speaking with you guys and helping each other out :)

Kate.

cloroxidized
07-28-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm right with you in not having tried something like this! Hopefully you and I will derive some help and provide it. :)

anneM
07-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Hey guys,

I've never done anything like this before but I am working on making a change and working on my anxieties. What better way then to reach out! I'm 23 and suffer from depression, anxiety and social phobias.
As I said, I'm 23, and I haven't really done anything with my life because of my anxieties and social issues and I'm really just fed up. I've never had a job longer than 2 months and never completed any courses. I've had anxieties for as long as I can remember and I've said I was going to work on it and try to manage it, but never went through with it. I'm really trying this time and it can get frustrating, which I'm sure is relatable.

Kate.

Hey Katievictoria,
I am new to this as well and think that reaching out is a great way to start a healthy change! :) I am 21 and struggle with social anxiety and health anxiety. I hate that anxiety even exist and I know how frustrating and debilitating it can be on a daily basis. I think this community will be a great start to helping us decrease our anxieties and allow us to talk to others that fight the same daily battles of anxiety. Feel free to message me whenever! Take care! :)

Katevictoria
07-29-2013, 02:05 AM
Thanks for the replies guys! Very welcoming :)

ADD
07-29-2013, 03:38 AM
Hey guys,

Kate.

Hey welcome to anxiety universe :)