PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone feeling tonight ???

sazaroo
07-27-2013, 03:30 PM
How is everyone felling atm, im felling quiet anxious trying to take my mind off how im feeling xo

JCX
07-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Headaches and a bit anxious :)

Thanks for caring!

sazaroo
07-27-2013, 03:37 PM
:) no probs im feeling anxious to so what do you do to help with your anxiety??

JCX
07-27-2013, 03:44 PM
I hit the gym or go oyt with friends. My anxiety starts up quickly If im alone for some reason. If Im not active my anxiety makes sure I am hahah. So ive learned to use it as a motivation to go and do things if that makes sense!

sazaroo
07-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah that defo makes sence hun, god which i could go out, my anxiety has got that bad i wont leave the house :(

vic
07-27-2013, 04:02 PM
How is everyone felling atm, im felling quiet anxious trying to take my mind off how im feeling xo

I felt bad earlier dyed my hair and panicked my self about having a reaction even tho I've done my hair a million times. I fned my mum and calmed down but I also find reading some thing nice takes ur mind off things and once I calm down I think why did I get my self in that state again knowing I've been the loads before and I am still here ;) we need to control our mind and not let our mind control uz I've also started reading a book called hope and help for your nerves by Claire weekes she is a doctor who studied science and had anxiety attacks her self and helps people over come them haven't read it all yet but it's a gud read and help full

Jessicaleanne1992
07-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Im not good. Im not so much anxious im just sad. The guy i like is going on a date. It kills me. I wish i could get over things easily.

sazaroo
07-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Im defo gna get that book i will try anythink to try over come this, i just wish i could have one good sleep and one good day and be able to leave my house :(... And jessica show him that he should have took you on that date, hold your head high, dont let him upset you xoxo

Ahlstrom
07-27-2013, 07:22 PM
I feel great, but I ate too much food from all you can eat Chinese buffet and I'm about to blow chunks :]

frankzito
07-27-2013, 07:27 PM
Kinda poopy tonight, not literally :-)

leetbulldog
07-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Could be better :/

mistiblue
07-27-2013, 07:56 PM
BLAH! I have an enlarged spleen and feel some discomfort from it. Well, I have talked myself into the fact that I have cancer and every other morbid disease in the book! I took a vicodin to numb the pain (mentally and physically), so I am feeling a little better now. I know that just covers up the issue, but it helps me to function. I have 4 children and it is just hard to cope sometimes :(

aclockworkrystn
07-27-2013, 08:16 PM
I was feeling pretty good today... Went to a family BBQ and got a really bad pressure headache near the end. Had some coffee and it took the edge off but now I feel a bit anxious because I've almost completely cut caffeine except for a bit here and there. The weather has been all over the place here lately... Hot, raining, humid, windy, sun & clouds etc so I'm trying to convince myself the weather is to blame for my headaches but of course my anxiety is trying to convince me otherwise.

brian_s_21
07-27-2013, 08:43 PM
I feel horrible right now

frankzito
07-27-2013, 08:51 PM
I overworked myself is why I feel bad, I know better, but I wanted Sunday off , so I stayed extra late :-/ guess I can recover tomorrow . Hope y'all start feeling better, quick fast in a heartbeat !

Anxious Abi
07-27-2013, 09:02 PM
Feeling a little lost and over sensitive at the minute. I've been quite anxious all day, now I can't seem to switch off and relax, my mind wont stop. Trying to battle with that feeling of losing control, I almost feel like my head is going to explode.
Bringing my self out of it is like grasping at a rope slicked with grease, I keep trying to remember all the rules and advice for when you feel this way, but I just can't seem to focus my thoughts. I suppose I just have to ride it out and hope it dissipates eventually.
Hope you guys feel better soon.

antcee72
07-27-2013, 10:20 PM
I overworked myself is why I feel bad, I know better, but I wanted Sunday off , so I stayed extra late :-/ guess I can recover tomorrow . Hope y'all start feeling better, quick fast in a heartbeat !

That's some good advice :) hope you are feeling better now.. ;)

kayleedel
07-27-2013, 10:37 PM
I feel horrible. Along with anxiety I am also battling depression. The two mixed are a very scary combination. I want so badly to fix my anxiety but my depression kills my motivation to try. Im at a loss at the moment. Don't know where to start.

brian_s_21
07-27-2013, 10:38 PM
I feel horrible. Along with anxiety I am also battling depression. The two mixed are a very scary combination. I want so badly to fix my anxiety but my depression kills my motivation to try. Im at a loss at the moment. Don't know where to start.

I know how u feel!

kayleedel
07-27-2013, 10:39 PM
I know how u feel!

Nice to know I'm not the only one.

brian_s_21
07-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Yea it sucks !!! I hate being like this

mylove9080
07-27-2013, 11:38 PM
I feel short of breath like gasping for more air.

frankzito
07-28-2013, 09:26 AM
That's some good advice :) hope you are feeling better now.. ;)

Thank you my dearest friend 😀 things are normal again. Yes

vic
07-28-2013, 10:20 AM
Im defo gna get that book i will try anythink to try over come this, i just wish i could have one good sleep and one good day and be able to leave my house :(... And jessica show him that he should have took you on that date, hold your head high, dont let him upset you xoxo

The book is really gud it tells you lots of helpful things and reading it before bed makes u sleepy too ;)