PDA

View Full Version : Tonight i drank :(

Oh-wow
07-24-2013, 10:24 PM
So i started drinking at around five pm for a celebration of my business doing well. Ate a bunch of tacos and got horrible heartburn and reflux. So without even thinking about i took a Zantac 75. Im not having any side effects but im anxious about it. I did alot of googling on it and I know i should be fine but i just can't stop thinking about. It's like i need reassurance. If someone could help me out here and let me know that im not going to die in my sleep it would be greatly appreciated. I know drinking causes anxiety in the long run and i should avoid but it was a social situation where i was expected to drink.

laurentellez
07-24-2013, 10:27 PM
You will be fine..,zantac is nothing to worry about when drinking. Just don't take any pain pills.. Thats when u should show concern... Zantac is only a acid reducer.. :)

Oh-wow
07-24-2013, 10:31 PM
Lol thanks for the reassurance. I have horrible heartburn on the regular, which happened to start with my anxiety. I hate taking pills ever since i quit my anti anxiety meds so no Tylenol for me. But really thank you for replying so fast.

laurentellez
07-24-2013, 10:38 PM
I take Zantac when i used to drink because beer in general gave me heart burn