PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get this too

brian_s_21
07-22-2013, 09:52 PM
I have like pains around my whole body like my arms, and legs and like a bruise but not a bruise ! Idk I'm going crazy!

JLBnole68
07-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Yes. Anxiety causes a lactic acid buildup in the muscles which leads to aches and pains. The same thing can happen during intense exercise. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. During anxiety attacks, what do you do? You tense your muscles. They're getting a workout whether you realize it or not. It's perfectly rational and normal for your body to respond this way. Essentially, it's just your body's way of saying "Relax! I've had enough and I need time to rest and heal!" There's nothing abnormal going on. It's not crazy. Now, isn't that comforting to know your body's taking care of itself that way? It's unpleasant, but it's certainly no indicator of illness or some dreaded disease. So try to relax. Occupy your mind with good thoughts and let your muscles heal. A nice hot soak in the tub with some soothing music, reading a good book or whatever you can find that you enjoy to stay calm will do wonders for your body. Don't fight the healing with worry over something that's harmless and normal.

brian_s_21
07-22-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks! That made me feel so much better

JLBnole68
07-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Excellent! That's not a load of bunk. That's science fact, not science fiction. Glad you feel better about it. Seriously, do what you can to help your body relax. Those pains will be gone before you know it. No worrying, ok? Good.

brian_s_21
07-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Thanks alot!