PDA

View Full Version : Hey long time no see, I'm still welcomed here I hope? Looking for advice

animegirl4ever
07-20-2013, 12:27 PM
I've been feeling an urge to get back on here, that maybe some of you will listen and perhaps give me some advice.
I haven't been on in the last three months since my therapist told me that places online won't help really so I've tried to stay away.

However lately I've found myself wanting to turn to here, My boyfriend has told me to try not to lean on him to much for advice which is fair enough, My therapist is like a humming bird and an hour isn't getting me anywhere but its expensive going to him. My therapist seems to be pushing me in to do the conventional way get a licensee learn to drive, get a job, etc. Also he tells me to listen to self-hypnoses CD's he makes which do not help pass the 15 minutes I'm listening to them. I've changed my diet and gotten rid of sugar which has helped my behavior but not much else as he suggested.

This is where the advice part comes in. Recently to make money I've been doing odd job's yesterday I turned down the chance of counting one I started on monday due to my hands have been hurting I felt guilty afterword and still do. I'll bullet point the rest of this

-I haven't been sleeping well

- I'm looking for a job but am running out of places to look

- I have anxiety's over visiting my boyfriend in texas in 2014 flying alone/getting on a plane alone scares me

- Currently these are my goals for the next few years
2014- Get and hold on to a job
2015- Get a Drivers license
2016/ 2017 - Move in with My Boyfriend
2018-
2019-
2020- Get married
However other then 2016/2017 none of them really make me happy or excited although there are things like books and TV and movies coming out in 2014 that make me excited I don't see a counitual happy going on

- Recently I've felt a figurative wall between my mom and I which is part of growing up but I'm unsure how to deal with it as my mom has flat out said she doesn't understand how my mind works and doesn't want me to explain

I just want to be happy, feel alive, and live life, everyone is telling me I'm to negative and to try and be positive and optimistic more however I find it difficult when all my ideas to motivate myself (sticknotes on my walls) or make money (art commissions) are shot down and am told "only crazy people do that" or "currently thats not a good way to make money for you"

I need help please