PDA

View Full Version : Go right at it!

Sourcon33
07-15-2013, 07:00 PM
I know all too well that when I am dealing with anxiety that I am not the most pleasant and happy person. The thing that I realize is that being negative and down because of our anxiety just adds fuel to the fire. I try and be as positive as I can be. I know that if I am negative that things won't get any better. This is why I say that everyone needs to just go right at your anxiety! Look at it head on and just fight hard through it. Yeah you won't want to be happy all the time but in the end it could completely change your entire mood. I know it's really fricken hard to be happy sometimes. But with positive thinking you never know things might just start to get better!

HealingTime
07-15-2013, 07:23 PM
Amen. Right now I'm putting on a sickeningly sweet attitude that's gonna give me a cavity if it gets any sweeter. While the knot in my stomach is so big I just want to curl up fetal and sleep. At times it's actually fooled me into believing I'm feeling better.

Here is my email signature:

In one minute I can change my attitude. And in that minute I can change my entire day.

Sourcon33
07-15-2013, 08:05 PM
That is awesome to hear! I am trying hard to keep a good attitude. I may not be feeling great or something may be worrying me but I just need to go at it positively! I lvoe that email signature! Keep being positive!!!! :)

HealingTime
07-15-2013, 08:17 PM
I have my good minutes and my bad minutes. This is a so-so minute. I am ready for bed. Thanks for the positive post! Have a great night!