PDA

View Full Version : New to this.

jojo7129
07-15-2013, 03:29 AM
Hi everyone I'm joann I'm 23 and currently suffering with depression and anxiety.
I was just wondering if anyone could help by giving me tips on stopping worrying etc.
There was an incident on sat night where I've got really too drunk and told my boyfriends family stuff about me and stuff about us that really should be kept quiet. It's not very often I do get drunk but when I do this tends to happen a lot I don't know why I feel the need to tell people about my most personal things. But since then his family have said it ok n nothing will be said Also my boyfriend has been great telling me to just move on because its done now even though I've embarrassed him in front of everyone. But I just can't I've had to come home from work today because I just kept breaking down n my head wasn't with it. I can't stop crying and beating myself up for it I worry constantly and can't get this sick feeling to go. Someone please help me.

Thank you for reading xx

em1
07-15-2013, 03:42 AM
First let me say welcome and hello :) you have cone to the right place everyone on here is so nice and this forum is full of advice and Support

James D Hodge
07-15-2013, 03:42 AM
Hi there, my names James and im 20 years old.

Ive dealt with anxiety/panic attacks and night terrors within the last 6 or 7 years.

At first it can be quite daunting! It really can be a terrifying experience. I've noticed a lot of the sensations that come with panic depend on the way you think.

Your thoughts are powerful, so you must not think 'what if' or 'if only'. You have to first accept the fact that you cant control the world around you, spend your time reminding yourself that you cant change anything. Live for the moment right now, you cannot live in the past or future, nor can you change it.

I hope you can take some of this text, if you ever need to talk just let me know, i understand what your going through.

Remember you are not alone, 1 in 4 people have some anxiety in there lives :)

I have many methods of feeling well again on my blog - auntanxiety.blogspot dot COM

- Smile.

jojo7129
07-15-2013, 05:45 AM
Thank you for replying to me. Hopefully this forum helps lots as u felt alone up until now. X