PDA

View Full Version : Change.

Hannah_28
07-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Has anyone had anything happen to make things drastically better for them? Medication a change of mindset life changes? I'm just curious and clinging to the hope that any positive responses might make me feel I have more of a future than I can envisage at present.

joey361
07-09-2013, 08:21 AM
I've had many recent loved ones pass recently and kinda had a small wake up call. I could never ever be alone anywhere and as of lately ... I not only have stayed home alone but drove alone for the first time in 8 yrs. I still gots a long ways to go but, I AM taking advantage of those days when I "almost" feel normal again.

joey361
07-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Medication is gradual ... and it only helps not cures. But trust me ... your day will come. It came to me first, in my dreams.

HealingTime
07-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Since figuring out I have anxiety just a couple of weeks ago, I have manage to successfully control about 2 situations where normally a panic attack would have been triggered. I think for me it's just knowing what is happening to me and learning about it was HUGE so I can learn to not let it run my life. I had one panic attack Saturday night but I didn't react like I wanted to I got help in a different way and was able to calm down and think rationally. This can be done!