PDA

View Full Version : Same shit different day

shaunmcnab
07-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Turned twenty yesterday, you would think I'm happy about that, was distracted most of the day but still got those periods of time were for no reason I felt like my end was soon, I'm super sick of this shit now, I get angry and depressed and anxious all in one for no reason and its taking a pretty heavy toll on my life ATM

catchaneye
07-03-2013, 05:27 AM
have you seen a doctor about it? im going to the doctors today for the first time. I was just wondering the reason you get angry..because when I get anxious it feels like there are a million thing going round in my head and I cant work out how to fix it and why and that make me feel really frustrated and I guess angry..but at myself if that makes sense? whar do you do to take your mind off it all?

shaunmcnab
07-03-2013, 05:58 AM
I get mad at myself for bit being able to control it, I'm scared if being out of control I suppose, music,Xbox, conversations with people, or take a nap, I meen don't eat me wrong I get depressed a lot but I can kinda fix it to

catchaneye
07-03-2013, 06:08 AM
ah i see. happy birthday for yesterday by the way. Its sad when i see this because I no theres nothing i can say :( people always try and give me advice but I guess its easy for them. There not trapped in our head. I take naps alot to..its exhausting isnt it. Do your friends know about it?

shaunmcnab
07-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Thank you :) and yeh it's pretty bad when people try to help because the only way you can really stay happy I suppose is to make your own little routines up as find the rings that make you happy , 'trapped in our heads' that's a true statement ! We control it that's what I've been shown and to some degree I've proven to myself but its so hard sometimes to see that's its even anxiety and depression and that I'm not dying, let alone trying to stop something like anxiety, places like this are great because you can get help android be honest more importantly just have someone who knows what it's like to feels like, it's depressing to be alone with thoughts nobody around you can understand, and yes my friends and my girlfriend know about me

catchaneye
07-03-2013, 06:51 AM
completely agree! my boyfriend knows but he cant understand why i get upset about it why i cant fix simple problems. have you tried things to help it? because iv got nothin!

shaunmcnab
07-03-2013, 07:00 AM
I know the feeling my girlfriend tries tiny sweatband it things like that scare her and so does the way I get sometimes, the first person i fell in love with, she had anxiety and depression Indus so much for her but I didn't understand how she felt or what it was i just knew how to take care of her, now I have both things myself I see how hard it is and how much strain it puts on things, it's a horrible thing, and well I just kinda think I'm going to die one day, in the mean Time I've gotta do what I can to make some memories, I don't have a job ATM so I'm usually at home a lot, and I live in merseyside so it's not exactly the nicest place to go around haha, but I'm going for some drinks tonight that should be nice, hey listen if you need someone to talk to jut message me I know what it's like to feel alone

shaunmcnab
07-03-2013, 07:31 AM
Tries to help * not tiny sweatbands hahaha that's an epic auto correct

catchaneye
07-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Tries to help * not tiny sweatbands hahaha that's an epic auto correct

Hahaha i was trying to work that one out...i found working reeeeally helps..i just finished my job and im now moving onto a new one which is why my anxiety was way through the roof. I keep putting it off :(
But its sooo difficult to find a job at the moment. Have fun tonight! Aww thanks means alot! You to!

shaunmcnab
07-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Good luck with the new job, it's so hard I know, im a qualified chef but working in thy industry seems to make me a lot worse, so I get looking for work is hard, I suppose we could be worse than we are though we both get pretty down and upset alot but we have a lot of things we should be happy for to :) like I said if you need a chat private then go for it as much as I want help for this app I really wanna try help people to

maliyasmummy
07-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi Hun I get them feelings that one day ill loose control and get frightened of what might happen I now take rescue remedy along with cherry plum drops really helps x

shaunmcnab
07-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeh it's terrible :/ I hate it but what can you do hey x