PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety snd pregnant

sharacel91
07-02-2013, 04:18 AM
I posted yesterday about bein pregnant and morning sickness making me really anxious! I still feel awful today can't bear the thought of food my chest keeps hurting and racing ect it's awful. Anyone else get pregnant with anxiety and found it really hard then returned back to normal after? Just if I'm struggling with this and I'm not even 12 weeks I need to find something that will help otherwise this is going to be a real tough 7 months!!

em1
07-02-2013, 04:57 AM
I think you should go to your doctors as I'm sure there's something they can give you to ease this for you,there no harm in asking

missmello
07-02-2013, 07:07 AM
There are medications that you can take for morning sickness, and they are safe. I had a friend who had nausea in her first trimester and they gave her zofran for nausea, it worked like a miracle for her. I have also used zofran and it makes the nausea disappear.

Talk to your doctor, there is no need to suffer when there is a way to manage it.

Anxiety during pregnancy can be difficult. My husband and I TTC for the first time this past February, and I made myself so sick with anxiety, we didn't even have a chance to get pregnant. I had terrible nausea, dry heaving, no appetite.. I thought I was experiencing early pregnancy symptoms, and I turned out not even being pregnant! I was doing it to myself. The pressure of TTC made my anxiety spike through the roof and I had false pregnancy symptoms. It is amazing what the mind can do.