PDA

View Full Version : Help please.......

GucciPrada23
09-05-2007, 08:49 PM
everyone i know has turned against me for the worst..... my own parents have openly admitted they dont want anything to do with me and so on.....

the one person i have besides them is my boyfriend, who has recently turned against me as well...... i feel like nothing is worth living for....im in my last semester in college and im dropping the course because i cant even think anymore....im going crazy and have no one to talk to , because everyone has turned on me and left me alone

sounds pretty weak of me to post this huh? Well its about all i have, sorry

i feel like ending my life because this is to much to take and ive always been the type to HATE people like this...but im at my last string....

what should i do, because im SO lost?

callmeshady
09-16-2007, 07:38 PM
find god my friend. turn to the lord. when you have the lord by your side your NEVER lonley. just belive. everything happens for a reason and you will find the purpose for this pain. god bless and best of luck.

supermoose101
12-09-2008, 04:00 AM
everyone i know has turned against me for the worst..... my own parents have openly admitted they dont want anything to do with me and so on.....

the one person i have besides them is my boyfriend, who has recently turned against me as well...... i feel like nothing is worth living for....im in my last semester in college and im dropping the course because i cant even think anymore....im going crazy and have no one to talk to , because everyone has turned on me and left me alone

sounds pretty weak of me to post this huh? Well its about all i have, sorry

i feel like ending my life because this is to much to take and ive always been the type to HATE people like this...but im at my last string....

what should i do, because im SO lost?
Hi. My name is Tess, and I'm 14. When I was 12, I started having really bad anxiety. It got to the point where I couldnt swallow without water, and thought that everyone was out to get me. My parents said that they hated me, because they thought that I was just trying to cause trouble.

During that whole time, I literally had no one. Just my 2 bears, and a few celebrity posters. I didn't even have an internet connection. I just had a computer and some DVDs of TV shows. The point is, I know how if feels to feel like your life is going nowhere and you're all alone, but I did something with it. I realized that I wanted to be on TV, and when I got back home, I got into acting, and made a few great friends, and recently, I was the lead in a short film. My dreams are coming true, because I worked with what I had, and if I can do it, you can too.
Good luck with everything.
Love,
Tess

Murakawa
12-09-2008, 10:27 AM
You're not alone, believe me.

Can I ask why you think your parents and your boyfriend said that they want nothing more to do with you? Have you spoken to them about it? College really can be the most stressful time. My anxiety was at its peak in my last year at Uni. The workload was enormous and I felt very isolated, even though I was surrounded by people.

Carla
12-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Hello
I am so sorry you are going through such a tough time. You need to get help as soon as possible. Please visit your doctor and tell him how you are feeling. Do your parents and boyfriend know how badly you are feeling? If they do and they are not being of any support then for now please just concentrate on yourself and getting the help you need off people who will listen to you and who will be able to help you. Concentrate on you and your needs and for now forget about others who are not helping. There is a lot of help out there for you if you ask for it. You are obviously very depressed and are feeling like things will never improve. They will improve. It wont always be like this. For now you cant see that and are thinking negatively about everything because that is what depression does. I have been where you are, albeit for a very short time, but it was awful, and it did get better. At that time no one cld tell me that it wld get better cos I cldnt see it but it does get better, with professional help. That awful dark cloud of doom and gloom will pass and you will see the world differently. If you are in the UK then call the Samaritans and if in the USA then I am not sure who you wld call but I am sure it wld be similar to how it works over here in the UK. If you really think you are going to do something to harm yourself then call 911, or go to the nearest hospital and tell them. Do you have friends or other family who can be of help. You dont have to suffer as you are doing. There are ways out of depression. You can recover and become happy again and find that life is worth living. For now you need help and support and you deserve that. Please post again and let us know how you are. Hugs to you...

zickr
12-24-2008, 01:13 PM
find god my friend. turn to the lord. when you have the lord by your side your NEVER lonley. just belive. everything happens for a reason and you will find the purpose for this pain. god bless and best of luck.

Yes, i am agree with that. Back to the religion, back to the creator and ask for hope. :D

mollydog
01-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Why do you say your alone? Be honest and get it off your mind. Did you do something so terrible knowone wants to be around you? From the little I see, It sounds like your a caring person who is having a rough time to say the least. Meds work so long as you are honest with your doctor, go to a clinic if you dont have insurance, they have mental and physical docs there and its free / confidential. Dont abuse drugs or booze, thats the pits, I pickled myself years ago, I'm one of the lucky ones, I was yellow! but thats another tale. Darn, I jumped so many hurdles my dad thinks I'm a cat with 9 lives, everytime I land on my butt I get back up. Another old saying is the more problems the Lord gives you, the more he loves you. And that may or may not be true but if it is he really loves me! See you say knowone cares but I do! Remember the movie "What about Bob" (I thats the name of it with Bill Murrey) Baby steps, take your first baby step, wipe away the tears and get your confidence in check. Your much too young to toss away your college education, read my first post and you'll see, your not alone, things can only get better after you hit the bottom. I did and climbed right back up that ladder.

AnxiousYankee
01-09-2009, 09:30 PM
You're definitely not alone. I know many people who have been depressed, currently are depressed, and I have been depressed. You say that you are in a college. Does your college provide free psychotherapy sessions? Some schools do. A therapist can help you get your life back together, and teach you how to better the relationships with the people close to you. Suicide should never be the answer, even though the trail looks dark and lonely now, there is always a light at the end.

naifieree
06-15-2009, 10:17 AM
from that list i knew only flush, grush, drush and smush... but smush is not used today... it was the old days where erevybody was fcing isnt it better to say fc, kts, camels etc?

Диета Онлайн, Слим Код, Апетинол, Slimcode, Apetinol, эффективное быстрое похудение и здоровый образ жизни под руководством наших
специалистов (495)925-51-40