PDA

View Full Version : Bi-polar question..

kelliesean
06-20-2013, 06:47 AM
Hmm.. Does anyone know what a manic episode is like? What would one describe it as?

em1
06-20-2013, 07:03 AM
Hmm.. Does anyone know what a manic episode is like? What would one describe it as?

Hello kelliesean you having a not good day?

kelliesean
06-20-2013, 07:26 AM
Hello kelliesean you having a not good day?

True em1... I am having some anxiety .. Grrrr

JennJenn
06-20-2013, 07:33 AM

I am sorry you are having anxiety. What is bothering you today?

kelliesean
06-20-2013, 07:34 AM

Anxiety just came on out of no where.. N it came on while I was sharing a funny story w my kids.. Which ha me over thinking what the trigger was.. N then I started worrying that I was bi polar.. N being manic or something smh.. Lol..

My psychiatrist has considered that maybe I am bi polar.. Sometimes I feel tht he is always looking for "something".. But he explained that mental disorders are usually under an umbrella of one main disorder w many others underneath so he likes to keep his eyes "open" so to speak..

Anyway.. I seriously don't want to be bi polar lol. So of course I have anxiety about it..

Yeesh.. U ever feel like you can identify w every disorder if you look hard enough? Lol

My friend is bi polar. N she says there's no way I cd be.. But..

Dcoito
06-20-2013, 08:19 AM
I had bi polar episodes years ago. I would be energetic one week, go out to bars, shopping, spend lots of money, be real careless about anything and anyone! Then the following week I couldn't get out of bed to even take a shower. Diden't want to do nothing, go anywhere, or talk to anyone! Then the cycle would repeat itself.. I had real highs, to extreme lows.. But it went away after treatment for depression, and anxiety. I haven't had any more of those type of episodes since thank god!