PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain

MrsJ88
06-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Does anyone else get chest PAIN with their anxiety? And I mean pain... Not heaviness, pressure, fullness, etc. I get very brief and sharp stabbing pains behind my left breast. It's absolutely terrifying and sends me into panic mode! :(

juliemc30
06-18-2013, 04:29 PM
Does anyone else get chest PAIN with their anxiety? And I mean pain... Not heaviness, pressure, fullness, etc. I get very brief and sharp stabbing pains behind my left breast. It's absolutely terrifying and sends me into panic mode! :(

Yes I get the same pain . It started a couple of months ago when I was out shopping . I took a panic attack and the pain through my right breast was horrendous . I immediately phoned my doctor as I was in a right state . The doctor checked me over and told me to keep a diary of when this happens if it did again and within a fortnight it happened several times . Went back to doctor and he said this was brought in by the panic attacks and that it was my breathing that was causing it when I panicked . Xxx

MrsJ88
06-18-2013, 04:39 PM
Yes I get the same pain . It started a couple of months ago when I was out shopping . I took a panic attack and the pain through my right breast was horrendous . I immediately phoned my doctor as I was in a right state . The doctor checked me over and told me to keep a diary of when this happens if it did again and within a fortnight it happened several times . Went back to doctor and he said this was brought in by the panic attacks and that it was my breathing that was causing it when I panicked . Xxx

See, mine on the left side where the heart is so or makes me think I'm having a heart attack :(

juliemc30
06-18-2013, 04:49 PM
See, mine on the left side where the heart is so or makes me think I'm having a heart attack :(

U should definitely see your gp if ur really worried . Xx

MrsJ88
06-18-2013, 05:45 PM
U should definitely see your gp if ur really worried . Xx

Oh I have. I wore a heart monitor for 24 hours, and had an ultrasound of my heart and an echocardiogram. And that was in fall of 2011 and everything was fine.

Mandy-Sue Christensen
06-18-2013, 05:52 PM
I have recently been experiencing that pain and wasn't sure as to what it was from. Good to know that I'm not alone.

MrsJ88
06-18-2013, 07:06 PM
I have recently been experiencing that pain and wasn't sure as to what it was from. Good to know that I'm not alone.

You're definitely not alone. Tonight I'm feeling awful. I can barely walk around my home (small) without getting completely exhausted and so out of breath. I feel like I have a serious health issue. It's really getting to me! :( :(

frankzito
06-18-2013, 07:10 PM
My chest has been acting up lately too. A weird sensation, hard to explain. Not real
Painful but not right . I'm pretty sure it's anxiety, cause its more when I'm resting.

MrsJ88
06-18-2013, 07:28 PM
My chest has been acting up lately too. A weird sensation, hard to explain. Not real
Painful but not right . I'm pretty sure it's anxiety, cause its more when I'm resting.

I feel ya.