PDA

View Full Version : Faint feeling after ringing in ear

Mrs2B
06-18-2013, 08:55 AM
Hi guys,

Have been doin very well lately til today. Just had this really freaky feelin like ringin in my ear or a strange sensation, then I felt extremely faint, this only lasted a few minutes but it really freaked me out as Im scarde of fainting.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Im on 20mg prozac and it seems to have made the anxiety alot btter still have symtoms like unreality and fast heartbeat with light head sometimes,

Is this also normal or something I should get checked by a doc?

Thanks so much anyone who reads :-)

Dcoito
06-18-2013, 10:00 AM
How long have you been on the Prozac? I would say both.. Check with your doctor ( can't hurt! ) and it may just be the anxiety creeping in on you, as your body gets use to the medication.

Mrs2B
06-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the reply,

been on prozac for about two months now, was on it years ago for depression then stopped it until I started having panic attacks earlier this year.

Really hope its nothing serious have had a foggy head for months now.

Effects from prozac were very bad when I started it again this time, last time next to none, thought they had stopped, hopefully thats all it is..

shaikhrahuf
06-18-2013, 10:39 AM
May be side effect of d meds, happened with me also, dizziness and blackout..

Dcoito
06-18-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm on 20MG Paxil. I started slow. On 10MG. then 15 MG and now yesterday I started 20 MG. My choice to go slow to reduce the side effects, and my doctor agreed! I still have days of headache, and pressure in the head, where I can't concentrate , can't read, or even watch tv! I just lay down and take some time out a consent rate on my breathing! Breath thro you nose slowly! And listen to relaxing music or nature sounds, or whatever you like to relax with.
Maybe your meds still need adjusting too! So check with your doctor.. Might help if you write things down before hand, so you cover everything! Even the time!
Lots of luck! And just believe that you will get better!

Mrs2B
06-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the reassurence guys.

Have your side effects stopped all together now or is it ongoing?

Dcoito
06-18-2013, 11:48 AM
They are starting to taper off! So now not as often! And hopefully they will disappear all together! I'm sure they will!

Mrs2B
06-18-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanks so much, really helps to have someone to bounce things off :-)

shaikhrahuf
06-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Mine have completely stopped, once in a blue moon that too its juz my perception nothing happened as of now been 6 months..

Mrs2B
06-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Thats great, what are you on and for how long if you dont mind me asking?