PDA

View Full Version : 6 months suffered Nara! haha

Nara
06-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi, my name is Nara I am from Brasil. Last year I had many things changed in my life. I got married, I left my work, I left my family, my house, my Brazil, and I came to live in USA with my husband in August 2012 to start a new incertain life. In December 2012 I started to be slave of this damn desaese when I went to Brazil to visit my family. Everything was so scared for me.. Oh God Nobody has idea how much I suffered :(.. and I still suffer... I started a treatment with paroxetin and alprazolan.. I alreday left the alprazolam and soon I want to leave the paroxetine too.

I want to say to everybody that is not easy to deaal with our powerful mind! But I dont loose my hope to be recovered!!! NEVER!! I try to help myself reading books, informations online, meditation, yoga, walking, relaxation, eating better etc.

I want to share with everybody my experiences and to get and give help!

Thank you so much!

Nara!

omoplata
06-17-2013, 08:27 PM
Hi Nara! Welcome to the forum. Nara is also the name of a city in Japan. Sounds like you went through a lot last year moving from Brazil to the US. Did you have this feeling from before or was it only after the move? Moving to a new country can be stressful. But this forum is a great place to find comfort. The people here are great. Good luck.

Nara
06-17-2013, 10:02 PM
I was always anxious but in some moments like when I had to make an presentation, or a exam in college, in travels etc. I always got high level of anxiety before but after the 'threat' got over I was ok again. But this time is like I felt this crises so much time and the worse, I didn't know that it was anxiety at all. And when you are feeling something that you dont know what is you get so much more suffering, like all you here should know. The begining is very hard because you go to a lot of doctors and no one is able to explain what is happening with you. I went to 4 doctors in Brazil and all them said it was anxiety and didnt explain anything anymore. Just gave me medicine to get out of the crises and go home. I am really dispointed with the medicine in concern to anxiety. It seems the doctors dont know shit!! Everything I learn that helps me I see in others experiences online. :(.. Even the doctors that I started the treatment they dont explain anything just give the name of medicines..

I am a Nurse and I think the most important reason I started to feel that is the worry about working here, as I dont have experience in hospital and I have to make some tests. And in Brazil I was always around with a lot of people, I had a big family living in the same house, lots of friends in the work, my street always crowded of people and relatives and here I found myself alone all day and worried. And when I went to visit my family my mind got so crazy! Its like I was lost like I didnt know where I really live! Now my only one concern is to get free of that and become 'me' again. But I am moving forward, And thank you so much! Hugs :)