PDA

View Full Version : Don't you ever feel like...

Fear
08-29-2007, 05:56 AM
having a weight on your ferehead?Like something annoying on your forehead that makes it hard to see "normally",while you're between people?I do feel it.

Jamima
09-29-2007, 05:46 AM
What I feel is confusion when talking to people at parties. I hear them talk, I hear the persons behind me talking. I hear all the conversations and I feel overwhelmed. I can't focus and want to get away. I am just not very good at parties. I feel a bit of that panic and need to escape. People see it in my eyes and want to get away from me. I can be that way anywhere , not just parties. I am sometimes that way even with coworkers that I know a bit. I sometimes sense their dislike of me too , because they think I do not like them.

arman
10-04-2007, 06:51 AM
interesting. I know that sometimes when I spend a whole day of hard core thinking, it feels like me brain is actually swollen and I can feel the pressure on the sides of my head. It's not like a headache, more like outward pressure. Don't know if there's any reality to that, wonder if you can actually "feel" something working (overtime) in your brain.

woofytalk
10-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Ha. Toootally with you. i always also get self conscious that i have something on my face or in my teeth. LOL

-Rachel

Fear
11-30-2007, 12:51 PM
That's not like really hurting,it is more like if you have something on your forehead.Imagine to have a cap and to see the border(?) of it.You feel like touching it.It isn't something that I feel because I think all day or because of pressure or because I'm tired.I think it is linked to feeling unconfortable.I even remember when I first felt it.When it happened at school it was like non-stop,together with uneasyness.