PDA

View Full Version : Restless and frustrated.

Anxious Abi
06-09-2013, 01:31 PM
Feeling so restless, really don't know what to do with myself. I'm not sure how to describe it, I feel strange, like I really want to move, I tried some exercise, but still feeling frustrated. Bouncing off the walls, it's making me feel like I can't focus or settle. Nothing seems to be calming me down, don't know what to do.

Cobra
06-09-2013, 01:35 PM
I have been feeling the same way today. It is very frustrating. I need to get some work done on the computer but I just can't focus for more than a few minutes.

em1
06-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Feeling so restless, really don't know what to do with myself. I'm not sure how to describe it, I feel strange, like I really want to move, I tried some exercise, but still feeling frustrated. Bouncing off the walls, it's making me feel like I can't focus or settle. Nothing seems to be calming me down, don't know what to do.

Hello AnxiousAbi I know how you feel,your legs can't rest,you want to just relax and you can't,it's all because of the Anxiety,do you have any Lavender oil or calming teas etc sometimes it helps,I'm feeling the same,here if you need to chat :)

Anxious Abi
06-09-2013, 01:42 PM
I don't have any Lavender oil, but I do have some growing in the Garden, would that help the same? Or does it need to be dried or something, i'm not sure.
Thanks for the replies, been feeling quite alone today.

em1
06-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Yes give it a go,I Normally have a spray that I put my pillows and oils to put in the baths,I just think everything helps if it's Calming

Anxious Abi
06-09-2013, 02:02 PM
You're right anything that is calming helps, can you advise on the best place to buy oils and things? I never seem to see any in the places I go shopping, then again shopping tends to be quite a traumatic experience, I always end up forgetting most of things I went in for and rushing out in a hurry, maybe I should have a look online.

em1
06-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Any Heath shop would have them,Yes you could find anything like that in line :) I'm
From the uk :)

em1
06-09-2013, 02:23 PM
I got mine from eBay,it's from Avon (lavender pillow spray)

em1
06-09-2013, 02:25 PM
I got mine from eBay (it's from Avon and its called lavender pillow spray

locksey
06-09-2013, 03:55 PM

I've seen that b4 in Avon.... Is it any gd ?

locksey
06-09-2013, 03:58 PM

U ever been to Birmingham ?

em1
06-10-2013, 09:25 AM
I've seen that b4 in Avon.... Is it any gd ?

Yes it's not bad as it goes,it all helps I think

em1
06-10-2013, 09:26 AM
U ever been to Birmingham ?

Yes I have I have friends from tamworth,I was going there this weekend but I've been so bad I've put it off

locksey
06-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Yes I have I have friends from tamworth,I was going there this weekend but I've been so bad I've put it off

Shame :-/

U like Brum ?

How's yr day been ?

em1
06-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Shame :-/

U like Brum ?

How's yr day been ?

Yes I did,yes I'm really upset that I can't make myself just go and enjoy myself,my day has been ok went for some blood tests for my vit D as it goes low,how's your day been?

locksey
06-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Yes I did,yes I'm really upset that I can't make myself just go and enjoy myself,my day has been ok went for some blood tests for my vit D as it goes low,how's your day been?

Good thanx ... ( I love my job ) :-)
And at dinner time I managed to walk up to the shop to get sum dinner , it's over two roads so norm struggle to go over and end up at Mcds instead

em1
06-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Good thanx ... ( I love my job ) :-)
And at dinner time I managed to walk up to the shop to get sum dinner , it's over two roads so norm struggle to go over and end up at Mcds instead

Oh that's good,what do you do?

locksey
06-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Oh that's good,what do you do?

I have PM u