PDA

View Full Version : Man.

alfred24
05-31-2013, 07:24 PM
I just can't tell how I'm recovering. If I'm even getting better. I mean I guess I am, but it's hard to tell if it will continue to get better. My anxiety has gotten tons better since my first 3 months or so. Ever since April things have been looking positive for my future, BUT, when I say things are tons better now it's because I would definitely pick how Im feeling daily now compared to how I was at the beginning of this (feeling complete fear all the time) right now I have a strange sensation within my body. Almost like a slight vibrating feeling and dizziness when I look around quickly, head pains and frequent headaches. That's what basically makes me anxious now. I don't have constant fear anymore. But man does it suck to even feel like this. I can't wait to see how I feel in 3 more months time. If I feel no differently by then that will definitely put a damper on my hopes. My dad dealt with anxiety attacks and he overcame it in about a year. That's what's I'm hoping for. Even the doctor thinks I should be better within the year mark. The only difference between me and my day's anxiety is that mine started after a very bad trip experience to a recreational drug and my dad's was completely random. I will keep on hoping though. Be well friends ✌

Ahlstrom
05-31-2013, 10:18 PM
Glad to hear that you're recovering, but here's some advice: If you don't feel better in 3 months, don't let that damper your hope and will to fight. I find anxiety to come in waves, I'll be good for a month or two, bad for a month, good for a month, and occasionally I'll have a complete psychotic meltdown like I did today. Anxiety sometimes can feel like it gets worse or gets better, it's a real "2 steps forward, 1 step back" process. Realize that maybe it will comeback, but each time you get rid of it you have a chance to learn how to fight and prevent it better. Good luck!

alfred24
06-01-2013, 03:00 AM
Glad to hear that you're recovering, but here's some advice: If you don't feel better in 3 months, don't let that damper your hope and will to fight. I find anxiety to come in waves, I'll be good for a month or two, bad for a month, good for a month, and occasionally I'll have a complete psychotic meltdown like I did today. Anxiety sometimes can feel like it gets worse or gets better, it's a real "2 steps forward, 1 step back" process. Realize that maybe it will comeback, but each time you get rid of it you have a chance to learn how to fight and prevent it better. Good luck!

Thank you. I will definitely try to stay positive no matter what

manz82
06-01-2013, 04:34 AM
I could have easily written this thread myself!

I feel as though i am slowly getting better, except for the light headedness and weird feeling in my body that's hard to describe.
It's the dizziness and light headedness that's actually keeping me anxious!
Mine feels as though it stems from stiff neck and shoulder muscles and I have developed a weird tic where I have to stretch my mouth wide often to relieve the tense feeling in my jaw.
Lets hope this is just the last annoying symptom of anxiety that's taking a while to go away!
Can I ask if you feel more dizzy in certain situations, like talking to strangers or queuing in busy shopping centres?

shaikhrahuf
06-01-2013, 05:05 AM

I feel as though i am slowly getting better, except for the light headedness and weird feeling in my body that's hard to describe.
Mine feels as though it stems from stiff neck and shoulder muscles and I have developed a weird tic where I have to stretch my mouth wide often to relieve the tense feeling in my jaw.
Lets hope this is just the last annoying symptom of anxiety that's taking a while to go away!
Can I ask if you feel more dizzy in certain situations, like talking to strangers or queuing in busy shopping centres?

Manz
Anxietys most bizzare side effect is headache.. i hv this everyday and i am coping with it even pain killers dont help, due to head pains anxiety triggers.. dont keep focussing on it even a normal man gets headache and v r prone to sensitive pains..

alfred24
06-01-2013, 09:29 AM

I have a weird feeling in my body too that I can't describe I just say it feels like a little vibration or something but I know I don't feel right. The dizziness doesn't change much in situations like that, but that weird feeling in my body becomes a bit worse when I'm startled or I'm in situations that make me anxious. The dizziness usually only comes on when I move my eyes too quickly from one place to another but it doesn't happen that much. I really hope this is something that still gets better.