PDA

View Full Version : Online Counselling Service, Recovered Panic Disorder Sufferer

Joan Smith
05-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Hi,

My name is Joan, I'm a recovered Panic Disorder Sufferer who offers online counselling sessions as well as contributing what I can to the forum in terms of my own experience and pathway to recovery.

To get a feel for my style please read my posts and replys to other members comments and questions.

If one on one online counselling is something you feel might help you please don't hesitate to send me a private message and I can send you details of my website and techniques for recovery.

Joan

2long
06-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Hi I would love to know more please can you message me as I cannot message you xxx

Joan Smith
06-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Hi I would love to know more please can you message me as I cannot message you xxx

Hi 2long,

Yes I'm sorry about that, I am not able to private message until I get past the 10 posts mark.

Can you please send me an email address I can write to you at,

thankyou,
Joan

Joan Smith
06-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Hi Everyone,

Private Messaging is ok now,

Joan

Annoua
06-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

Private Messaging is ok now,

Joan

hi. im 24 years old n i have been suffering with anxiety so the doctor says for 1 month now!! I have got a bit better. There r days when I'm fine and then there r days when I feel like it will never go away!! I keep getting this weird heart beat feeling. Doctor says its irregular heartbeat due to anxiety n butterflies in my stomach , feeling anxious all the time.. This all happened a month ago when I had my first panic attack. How can I go from being normal one day n anxiety/depressed the next. When I get these weird heartbeats my chest kinda hurts n my hand feels funny later but I read its due to the muscle tension.. Did n ECG as I was worried about heart but came back normal.. How do I get back to how I use to be??? Anxiety free?? :(

Joan Smith
06-03-2013, 12:09 AM
hi. im 24 years old n i have been suffering with anxiety so the doctor says for 1 month now!! I have got a bit better. There r days when I'm fine and then there r days when I feel like it will never go away!! I keep getting this weird heart beat feeling. Doctor says its irregular heartbeat due to anxiety n butterflies in my stomach , feeling anxious all the time.. This all happened a month ago when I had my first panic attack. How can I go from being normal one day n anxiety/depressed the next. When I get these weird heartbeats my chest kinda hurts n my hand feels funny later but I read its due to the muscle tension.. Did n ECG as I was worried about heart but came back normal.. How do I get back to how I use to be??? Anxiety free?? :(

Hi Annoua,

I help people get better through counselling work. I use a combination of techniques depending on the person and what you respond best to. I know that anxiety is an awful thing, it feels horrible and can disrupt our lives. I myself suffered with it for over 10 years. I'm not a drug or medication advocate, I practice holisticly which means I help people get better without medication or drugs. If you would like to do some work together, let me know.

warm regards,
Joan

locksey
06-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi Annoua,

I help people get better through counselling work. I use a combination of techniques depending on the person and what you respond best to. I know that anxiety is an awful thing, it feels horrible and can disrupt our lives. I myself suffered with it for over 10 years. I'm not a drug or medication advocate, I practice holisticly which means I help people get better without medication or drugs. If you would like to do some work together, let me know.

warm regards,
Joan

Hi , what is holistically ?

Annoua
06-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Hi

Yes I would like to do some work with you as I too do not believe in medication or drugs. Pls msg me privately for a chat xx

Thank you

Joan Smith
06-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Hi , what is holistically ?

Hi Locksey,

Holistically means I take into consideration all aspects of your person, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and we view them as interconnected and as part of a whole rather than separating out just your physical symptoms or mental state and treating them separately.

When people think of holistic these days they also see it as a method that doesn't use pharmacology (medication) to solve problems. Sometimes medication can be helpful in the preliminary stages of recovery but ultimately we do not believe it solves the underlying issues.

Joan

moonalagoon
06-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi,

My name is Joan, I'm a recovered Panic Disorder Sufferer who offers online counselling sessions as well as contributing what I can to the forum in terms of my own experience and pathway to recovery.

To get a feel for my style please read my posts and replys to other members comments and questions.

If one on one online counselling is something you feel might help you please don't hesitate to send me a private message and I can send you details of my website and techniques for recovery.

Joan

Hello Joan new to this app and don't know how to private message, could you post your website link?

AnxietyAmbz
07-14-2013, 04:35 PM
hey im going to try and message you now as it sounds very intresting and would appeal to me as I don't like taking medications as the symptoms make me
more anxious is anything, I just don't like putting medicines into my system and feeling I have to rely on them. ill message you now x

Kb13
10-24-2013, 12:28 PM
I would love more info but it won't let me message you.

Joan Smith
10-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Hello Joan new to this app and don't know how to private message, could you post your website link?

Hi Moonlagoon,

I'm sorry for the delayed response, I didn't receive notification of my messages recently.

You can search for my website under onlinecounsellingaustralia.com.au

kind regards

Joan Smith
10-24-2013, 10:08 PM
I would love more info but it won't let me message you.

Hi Kb13

You can search for my website onlinecounsellingaustralia.com.au

my email details are on the last page

kind regards